A/N & Sequel Teaser

please read!

This is the end of Your Guardian Angel. I know, this is not a happy ending you all expected. SIGHS. That's why I'm planning on making a sequel because TaeKook needs to be together okay? ono I dunno, i love this story so even though i'm a lazy mofo, i'll make a sequel and it's a happy ending (trust me, you'll love me again) ouo I might post it on Sehun's birthday or the next day (my birthday). But really, Thank you for spending your time reading this (crappy) fanfic of mine. I really appreciate it and the comments always makes me laugh. 

See you soon? PLS COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS STORY :D 

AND YEAH YOU CAN HATE ME NOW. ene

Love lots from blltprfhrt~ <3

-Sequel Teaser-

"Love is magical. What mind forgets, the heart remembers."

Three years ago, Taehyung was reckless. Three years ago, Jungkook left him. Three years ago, Taehyung get caught in an accident. Three years from then, will Jungkook be able to accept what happen when he left Taehyung? Will he still be able to have his own happy ending?

"He suffered amnesia. He remember some of his memories with you but.." Jin look up and meet Taehyung's eyes, he's walking toward them. "No one dared to talk about you in front of him."

Taehyung grins at his cousin and let his eyes land on a petite guy with raven hair in front of him. He held out his hand and offer a sincere yet charming smile that the younger missed.

"My name is Taehyung, have we met before?"

Jungkook can feel his voice get caught in his throat. He was stunned once again by Taehyung's beauty and he just want to tackle him, shower him with his kisses. Seokjin nudge him and found himself clearing his throat, reaching out to Taehyung's hands and slightly shake it.

"Yes, I'm Jeon Jungkook and I would love to help you remember who I am..." He smiled softly, for the past three years, this is the most sincere smile he ever executed, he give Taehyung's hand a squeeze before whispering the words that make Taehyung's heart beat faster, "Hubby."