Chapter 10: Excuses

"Jungkook, just look at Yoongi's arms! Omg, I want to hug him right now!"

"Did you see that? Yoongi perfectly pass the ball!"

"Jungkookie look! Isn't Yoongi hot?"

"Omg, three points! Oh gosh, he's so hot!"

Jungkook sigh. Jimin keeps on yanking the younger's arms, sometimes pinching his side. After the embarrassing scene in the cafe, Taehyung decided to skip classes and the four of them went to the nearest court. Jimin keeps on fangirling and Jungkook's starting to get annoyed by his girly giggles. Not only have that, Jungkook now believed that Yoongi is Olaf's carbon copy. No one could be that freaking white. Maybe he's Snow white's long lost brother?

He heard a group of girls that attend the same school with Jimin and Taehyung behind them squeal and scream Taehyung's name. Taehyung turn to them and wink before shooting the ball. He heard Jimin snicker beside him.

"Aww, your Taehyung have a fans club. Forgot to tell you, he's a kingka."

I know. He's popular with girls.

Jungkook just nod his head when he heard the girls behind him talk.

"Guess what? I saw Kim Taeyeon earlier."

"I heard she's looking for Taehyung?"

"I thought they broke up already?"

"Taeyeon unnie said they're still together."

"Taeyeon unnie is so nice and sweet. Taehyung is mysterious but charming. I think they look good together."

"As far as I know, Taeyeon and Taehyung broke up a year ago. They're together again?"

"I guess?"

Jungkook's eyes landed on a certain guy. He's wearing his school uniform, except the blazer, his tie undone and half of his buttons on his uniform are open. His brown hair sticking to his forehead as the sweats continue to stream down his face. Mouth slightly ajar and his eyebrows are furrowed. Jungkook sigh again, how can a guy look perfect like this?

He heard the guy next to him chuckle which make him stop fascinating about his crush. Jimin stated, "I heard you like him?"

"Who? Like who?"

"Taehyunggie, Seokjin said you like him."

Jungkook laugh nervously as he scratch his neck, "Of course I like him-"

"Like him like like, right?"

"He's nice to me; of course I'll like him as a friend."

"Really? Nothing more than that?" Jimin squint his eyes.

"Nothing more than that, besides he's not my type." Jungkook said, trying to break the eye contact.

"Sure Jungkook, sure." Jimin let out a chuckle that makes the younger confuse.

"What?"

"Excuses." Jungkook was about to answer him back when Taehyung sit next to him and lays his head on Jungkook's lap.

"Man, I'm tired. Kookie, please massage my shoulders." The elder pout and guess what? Jungkook's frozen.

"What happen to wifey thing Tae? You're going to stop calling him your housewife?" Yoongi pants, Jimin wiping his sweats.

"We're in public." Taehyung winks before closing his eyes and sighs in relief when Jungkook start playing with his hair.

Jimin laughs, holding his stomach, "So, does that mean you want it to be private? Are you embarrassed about your 'wife'?"

Jungkook frowns and put his index finger on his lips, signaling him to be quiet. He frowns because damn, Jimin have a point.

Little did he know, Taehyung saw him frown. And Taehyung regret not calling him wifey or something.

"No. Jungkook might get annoyed."

Jungkook turn his head down to look at Taehyung, who's smiling sheepishly. He heard Jimin said "Excuses." and "This two are the dumbest couple I ever met."

Taehyung just shrug it off and said, "Sorry if I make you uncomfortable."

"N-No, It's fine."

Taehyung chuckle and close his eyes again, "Kookie, you're so cute."

"Jiminnie." Yoongi look up to his boyfriend, who's looking somewhere behind him. He turns around and notices Jungkook playing with Taehyung's hair while the other sleeps on his lap.

"Aren't they cute?"

"Not that look!" He point somewhere behind the two and notice a familiar girl standing near them, clearly eyeing Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Who's that girl, Minnie?"

"Omg- Taeyeon?"

Jungkook's head automatically look up, but before he could even turn his head, Taehyung's hands are already cupping his cheeks.

"Wifey, look at me."

Jungkook look down to see a frowning Kim Taehyung, "Don't be jealous."

The younger blushes and looks away, trying to escape from Taehyung's hands.

"W-what are you saying hyung?"

"I just realize you look handsome from all directions."

Jungkook blushes, finally forgetting the fact that Kim Taeyeon wants to rip his head off.

"I want you to attend my school."

"Wait, what?"

"Don't worry, Namjoon hyung fix everything already."

"But..."

"Eventually, you'll get bored as a housewife so you should come with me."

No, I'm fine being your housewife.

"But I don't know many people there."

"It's better not to know many people there. Besides, Jimin and I will always be there."

"Really?"

"Promise." Taehyung pulls back his right hand and let out his pinky finger which Jungkook gladly links his own pinky.

"By the way, hyung."

"Hmm?"

"Why do you keep sticking out your tongue earlier?"

Taehyung was taken off guard. Jungkook notice that?

"I don't know why, maybe because I look hot?"

"Hyung, it's annoying." Jungkook rolls his eyes. Actually, it’s distracting me that's why it’s annoying.

"But why?" Taehyung whines.

"I don't know. It's annoying so stop doing that."

Taehyung pouts. He found an adorable but stubborn bunny.