Chapter 7: Housemate to 'Housewife'?

Jungkook buries his face on Taehyung's fluffy pillow. He heard the elder laugh, and the bed shuffles, the warmth next to him is gone.

"There's food on the table, I haven't eaten yet. I have to work-"

"There's a storm and you're planning to go to work?!" Jungkook finally look up. Smooth, Jungkook. Smooth.

Taehyung walk toward the door and open it, he look back to Jungkook one last time.

"Study room. I just need to sign some stuffs. Now, be a good housewife and put the food in the microwave, hyung's going to earn us money." Jungkook's blood rushes to his face when he keep on remembering the word 'Housewife' and how it sound so beautiful when Taehyung said it. Even when the elder is long gone, he still has the crimson shade on his cheeks.

Finally, after being stunned for 5 good minutes, he stands up and walks down to Taehyung's kitchen. He notices a big plate of pasta and some muffins. After reheating the foods, being the great house-wife-mate he is, he decided to bring half of the food to his hyung. He balance in his hand the plate, on the other hand is a glass of water. He's having trouble on how to knock the freaking door and after many attempts, he now decided to put the plate down just to knock (because how is he going to knock when both of his hand is occupied. He was about to do his Plan B when the door suddenly open, revealing a confused Taehyung rubbing his nape.

"Hey housewife didn't expect you to come here." He smile and Jungkook try so hard not to squeal.

"I-I bring you some food since you said you haven't eaten yet." Jungkook stutters and he curse himself for doing so.

Taehyung finally grab his glass of water and the plate, balancing them on his arm. "Aww, that's cute. I have a lot of things to do so feel free to do anything."

Taehyung ruffles the younger's head while grinning which make the younger's heart flutter.

"Don't worry too much. When I'm done with my job, Housewife can have all my attention."

Jungkook back away because omg it's like his heart will fly away from his chest.

"I'll go e-eat, hyung." The elder nod as the other start to walk away. He chuckle later, how can he be so adorable?

As soon as the younger arrive in the kitchen, he quickly grabs a glass and fills it with water, drinking it and hoping it will calm his heart. He really needs to go to a cardiologist. He groans and sits down, eyeing the food in front of him. If he's going to live with Taehyung, what about his Namjoon hyung? He already knew Taehyung so maybe he'll agree to it right? Plus, I think it’s better to stay with the sexy beast. At least someone is protecting him.

He finally pick up the fork and start eating, Taehyung's face keep flashing on his mind. It's not like he like him but...

He like his smile.
He like his voice.
He like his personality.
He like his smirk- well, actually he hate it sometimes.
He like his touch.
He like his kiss.
He like his- WAIT WHAT DID I SAY?!

He stuffs his mouth with muffins as he quietly scolds his mind. It's not like he like him, he just admire him.

But then, admiring someone is the same with crushing on someone, right?

His eyes drift into a box on the counter with a piece of note. He stands up and picks it up, reading the message.

"Kookie~ Hyung forgot to give this to you. I want to make sure you're doing fine and shit. sorry, please send me a message after you got this.

P.S. Seokjin and I already added the numbers you need to have.

-Namjoon hyung."

He opens the small box and there's a new phone, just for him. He takes it out and unlocks the phone, only to be shock by his wallpaper. It's the photo of him and Taehyung, sleeping on his couch and he's tightly gripping on his hyung's shirt. He blushes once again and decided to send his Namjoon hyung a message.

He already has 6 contacts. Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, Jimin hyung, Seokjin hyung, Hoseok hyung and...

Taehyung hyung?

He blink and an idea pop inside his min. He sends a thank you message to his Namjoon hyung. He quickly dial Seokjin's number and he quickly answer after the first ring.

"Hyung?"

"Kookie~ how are you baby?"

"F-Fine, are you... alone or-"

"I'm alone, Namjoon is taking a nap in my room. So, what's up?"

He lean his back on the counter and sigh, "Hyung, what's the difference between crushing on someone and admiring someone?"

"You know, there's a difference between thinking of someone is cute, having a crush on someone, being interested in someone, liking someone, loving someone and being in love with someone."

"Well I was thinking-"

"Of Taehyung?" He heard the other chuckle, "If you can't get someone out of your head, maybe they are supposed to be there."

"No hyung that's not it-"

"And why?"

"Infatuation is foolish."

"It's not foolish." Jungkook jumps when he heard a voice beside him. There he is, Kim Taehyung looking handsome as always. He put the empty plate in the sink, raising his eyebrow as he stare at Jungkook.

"Is that Taehyunggie?"

"Y-yeah. Uhm, talk to you later hyung." He ended the call and put his phone in his pocket.

"Who's that?"

"Seokjin hyung."

"Why?"

He shifted uncomfortably under his gaze but did not let his eyes leave his"Just- Nothing."

Taehyung tilt his head and lean closer to his hyung, "Yeah?"

He slowly nod his head, trying not to get drown on Taehyung's eyes. The elder just smile and back away, pinching his cheeks in the process.

"I'll go back to work, be a good housewife, okay?" He flashes a smile to Jungkook before leaving the room.

Please stop looking so attractive, I'm trying to stop myself to like you, hyung.