Chapter 2: Hyung

Jungkook woke up to the sound of metal clashing, a loud giggle from a girl (?) and a loud cursing from a man.

He looks around and he realizes something. This is not his room. It’s a lot bigger and this bed feel soft and warm. Plus, he has a very big pillow, but it’s really hard.

He run his hand through his 'pillow' and he gasp. How come I own a pillow with abs? Wait...

He continues to run his hand until he found... a neck?

He sits up and stares down to the guy sleeping next to him. He's like an angel. He flinches when the guy, who he remembered is named Taehyung, groans and covers his head with his pillow. Too bad he can't see the face of his guardian angel anymore.

He looks at his nightstand and the clock says its 6:45 a.m. The shouting and cursing continue as he stands up and went to where the noises came from.

"Idiot! Why do we put mayo in the pancake?"

"Shut up, I know what I'm doing, Hoseok!"

Hoseok sigh, "I think we should call Soekjin hyung-"

"Nah, he's probably having a make out session with Namjoon. You don't want to hear him moan, do you?"

"Ewww! Ohmygosh. Someone control them!"

Jungkook stare in awe. The kitchen is filled with flour, egg, sugar and wait... mayo?

"Oh, look! Mr. Ghost is awake." Jimin giggles. So he's the one who giggle earlier? You know the girly laugh.

Jungkook was about to ask what's with the nickname when Hoseok cut him off, "Shhh, kid. Are you hungry? Do you want-"

"What the heck happen here??”

Hoseok and Jimin stare at each other and hide behind Jungkook. In front of them is an angry beast. Angry but sexy beast.

"Well?"

"We tried making breakfast since you have school today and... And...”

"Go clean up. I'll threat you breakfast if clean every corner of my kitchen."

Hoseok nod and quickly grab a mop. Jimin mumble something about 'I’m older than him' and 'I can buy my own breakfast'. 

"Hyung~ I'm going to be late if you don't hurry up. It’s okay, I’m paying." Taehyung uses his puppy eyes. Jungkook is 101% sure he will faint any minute.

In the end, Jimin helps on cleaning the mess, hey! It’s a free breakfast! And Taehyung uses his Aegyo, He can't say no to that.

Jungkook on the other hand, follow Taehyung back to his room. He didn't know what to say or what to do.

"Do you want to take a shower first?" Jungkook nods. Taehyung hand him a fresh new towel and some of his clothes (and underwear of course! *winks*). He walks inside the bathroom and Jungkook stare in awe. Taehyung own a bathroom that's the same size of his room in the orphanage.

"Jungkook? Hurry up so we could grab some breakfast."

He nods, as if Taehyung could see him. He takes off his clothes and takes a warm shower.

Meanwhile, Taehyung grab his phone and text his cousin.

To: Seokjin Hyung
Hyung, I'll be there in your cafe for breakfast. I'm with Jimin and Hoseok; I'll bring another person too. See you soon~

He tap send and throw his phone on his bed. He watches his phone bounce. He opens his closet and pulls out his school uniform and place it carefully place it on his bed. He sighed; his schedule today is from 8:30 am to 11:30 am. It’s almost 7:15 and damn, he wish he could just sleep all day.

The bathroom door opens and Jungkook walk out. He's wearing a black tank top and ripped jeans. Taehyung told him to do what he wants before entering the bathroom. Why is he being nice to me?

Jungkook dries his hair and comb it with his hands. He wonders what he will do when Taehyung leaves. He flinches when he heard something vibrate. He looks for the source and its coming from Taehyung's bed. Then Jungkook realized something. Taehyung's uniform. As if on cue, Taehyung walk out from the bathroom and head toward him. He felt his face warming because for heaven's sake, Taehyung's towel that was wrapped around his hip bones was too short.

"Forgot my uniform. Sorry." Taehyung leans down in front of Jungkook and grab his uniform. Jungkook gulps, Taehyung surely have broad shoulders.

He walks back inside the bathroom and close the door. He's probably dressing up, while humming. Yeah, he's humming.

Soon enough, Taehyung emerge from the bathroom, still humming. And obviously, he's having troubles with the necktie. He glances at Jungkook and pouts. He flails his hands around like a kid.

Jungkook blinks and stares at first, then he found his self tying Taehyung's necktie.

"Seriously, how old are you and can't even tie your necktie?"

Taehyung pouts, "I'm '95 liner. You?"

"'97. See? You're older than me, yet you act like a kid." Jungkook finish doing his tie and smile in content. He did a pretty good job.

Taehyung snort, grabbing his backpack and opens the door, “I'm still your hyung. Come on."

Hyung?

Jungkook nods and walk behind his 'hyung', smiling and trying not to cry because he found a new friend, a trust-worthy person.

Taehyung and the three other boys finally leave the house. Hoseok and Jimin still arguing about the mayo while Jungkook walk behind Taehyung, whose texting someone again.

They enter a cafe, not that far away from the bridge, where Taehyung met him. A guy wearing pink apron, who can by the way pass as a girl, is standing in the counter and smile warmly to Taehyung.

"Hey cousin!"

"How's business?"

"Fine. I see you brought the two idiots with you. Mind introducing your friend, Tae?" Taehyung's causing chuckles softly. He seems nice.

"By the way this is-"

Before Taehyung could finish introducing Jungkook, a certain man come out from the office door and Jungkook blinks when he notices him.

"Hyung?"

"Jeon Jungkook, where have you been? God, I thought you ran away from me!"

Namjoon walk toward his step-brother and hug him. Jungkook hug him back and whisper apologies, explaining he stayed at his friend's house.

Taehyung's cousin cough and Namjoon quickly pull away. He smiled and point at Taehyung’s cousin,

"Kookie, this is my boyfriend, Seokjin. Babe, this is my step brother, Jungkook."

"Hold up!" Hoseok said, "Your boyfriend is Taehyung's cousin. And Taehyung's qoute-unqoute 'boyfriend' is your step brother?"

"Boyfriend? What- Taehyung are you hiding something from your cousin?" Seokjin tilt his head before handing everyone a cup of coffee.

"He stayed at my house BUT he is not my boyfriend-"

"Yet?" Jimin snort, Jungkook hides behind Taehyung, face flushed.

Taehyung was about to say something when a beautiful girl entered the cafe. All eyes on her as she walks toward a table near the window and sit there.

Jimin cough and ask, "What is she doing here?"

Seokjin shrug, eyes never leaving the girl, "She's always here every Saturday, which is weird."

"Do you think she's waiting for Taehyung?" Namjoon ask, raising his eyebrows.

"Seokjin, can I have another cup of coffee?" They all blink in confusion but nevertheless, Seokjin hand him another cup of coffee.

Taehyung adjust his necktie and make his way toward the girl, Jungkook's eyes following him.

Who is she?

As if Hoseok can read his mind, he said, "The person Taehyung loves the most."

He felt something weird. As if someone stab his heart.

The person Taehyung loves the most?