Chapter 3: Answers

The 5 guys, including Jungkook, stare at Taehyung's back. The girl named Taeyeon as they said seems like 'seducing' Taehyung. The way she smirks, they way she talk and the way she attempt on brushing his thighs with Taehyung's are just enough evidences.

Taehyung suddenly stand up and slung his bag over one of his shoulder and said, "Too bad I love someone else now, Taengoo."

The said girl giggle and stand up, leaning forward and place a quick peck on Taehyung's lips, "Well I hope that change your mind."

Series of muffled curses was heard and Jungkook was sure he heard someone said "Don't get fooled, Tae."

The girl left Taehyung standing, dumbfounded.

"Uhm, I think I have to leave first. Mom's asking for help so... yeah, Tae, maybe you could treat me breakfast next time. See ya!" Jimin said, pulling Hoseok with him and leave soon.

Jungkook still confused with the recent event, wave his hand to catch the others' attention as he walk toward the door.

"I'll be leaving too. I think there are stuffs I need-"

"Nah, you'll stay here." Taehyung grab his wrist, stopping him from moving.

"I don't want to see you attempting suicide again. Stay here and I'll pick you up later." He smiles, the smile that brings warmth to Jungkook's heart... and face. He then pinch the younger's cheeks and walk toward the counter, leaving a decent amount of money. He smile once again before leaving and Jungkook knows he's blushing.

"You see? You can trust Tae- wait did he say suicide?!" Namjoon shrieks.

Seokjin just laughs and said, "He got a handsome guardian angel now, surely he'll never do that again."

Namjoon pouts as Jungkook walk to him and give him a hug, saying sorry again.

"Say, want to help me with the cafe while you wait for my cousin? I know you have many questions about him so go ahead and ask. I'll answer them."

A few minutes later, Namjoon decided to leave, saying he'll meet his friend named Yoongi. Jungkook help Seokjin serving coffees and desserts.

It’s almost lunch and they decided to take a break.

Jungkook plays with the hem of Taehyung's shirt, "So about Taehyung hyung..."

"First of all, his name is Kim Taehyung." Seokjin reply.

Jungkook nods, motioning him to continue.

"His birthday is December.... uhm, 30 I think? Yeah, December 30, 1995."

So he really is older than me.

"He's a senior. He's also a Kingka and the school's Casanova."

Jungkook blinks. He already expected that since the older male is handsome and hot. 

"If you're wondering why he looks so freaking handsome, he's a model and he also sings. But that was before. I never hear him sing or hum a song anymore." Seokjin pouts. But earlier, Taehyung hyung...

"This is a fun fact. Hoseok and Taehyung were once in a relationship. Like, 7 or 8 years ago?" Jungkook blinks. Well, this is unexpected.

"Hoseok ask Taehyung out and since Jimin insisted, he said yes. After two days, Taehyung kiss Hoseok. In the lips. And said they should break up. It's because there's no spark or something like that." Seokjin laughs, which also make Jungkook crack into a fit of manly giggles.

"What about the girl?"

"Hm? The girl earlier? Her name is Kim Taeyeon, Taehyung's first love."

Oh...

Seokjin continue, "Something terrible happen 3 years ago that make Taehyung attempt suicide. But then, that girl came and save her from jumping off the bridge. Right then, he's love struck."

It's like déjà vu for Jungkook. Maybe it's the reason he saved me.

"That girl is good at singing, so he showed his talent. They were together for 2 years but at the day of their 2nd anniversary. He caught that bitch fucking an asshole- oh, sorry."

"That's why he stops singing?" 

Seokjin nods and stare behind Jungkook.

"But hyung, earlier I heard-"

Someone give Jungkook a back hug which make him stood frozen.

"You heard what?" Taehyung whisper on his ear, lips slightly brushing against his earlobe.

"N-nothing, hyung." He unexpectedly whines when Taehyung pulls away. He turns around to see a drop-dead gorgeous human species. His hair was messy and dripping with sweat, his necktie undone with a few buttons open, revealing his glorious collarbone. Oh god, am I in heaven now? Am I seeing a fucking hot angel because if yes, I rather stay here and marry that-

"Jungkook?" 

"What? Yeah? I mean yes?"  He internally face palm his cute face because damn, what is he thinking? He frowns when he notices that Taehyung is gone.

"Tae said wait for him. He'll take a quick shower and change clothes so you two can go buy groceries."

Jungkook manage to nod.

"I see, you're drooling over him. Isn't my cousin hot?" Seokjin smirk as he watches the younger blush.

"Yes- well, no. I mean he is h-hot so y-yeah I think and I’m not drooling!" He furiously wipes his lips, just in case.

Seokjin laugh and coo at his reaction, "Aww~ you’re so cute. No wonder Taehyung lets you stay with him. He'll like you."

Ohh....

Wait what?

"Oh, what am I saying? Don't mind me. Do you want some cookies? Taehyung love cookies."

Seokjin disappear to get a small box. He's humming when he get back. The song is a bit familiar.

"That song you're humming. What is that?" Seokjin look up and stop putting cookies in the box.

"Hm? Why? You like it?"

I like it? Of course I do.

"Yeah. I think I heard it before."

Taehyung hum it earlier.

"It’s called Just ‘One Day’, that song is adorable right?" Seokjin grins, closing the box and tying a pink ribbon on it.

"Taehyung said he hate that song. I don't know why." He smiles, giving the box to Jungkook.

"But I heard him hum to that song earlier."

"He did what?" Seokjin blinks, not trusting what he had just heard.

"Kookie?"

Shit, Taehyung?

Jungkook turn around and notice the handsome and sexy beast in front of him, he's wearing casual clothes and damn, being a model fits him.

Taehyung's eyes landed on the small box on Jungook's hand, "What's that? Cookies?"

The younger nods, "Seokjin hyung give it to me since you like cookies."

Taehyung show him his infamous grin and ruffle his hair, "After buying groceries, let’s watch a movie in my house and eat the cookies. Also, you can stay for dinner since Namjoon hyung and the others will be there."

"But... aren't I just pushing myself to you-"

"Of course not, you're a part of the family now. Don't worry; I'll protect you from the hyungs." Taehyung wrap his arms around the younger, giving him a bone-crashing hug.

For a moment, Jungkook found his self returning the hug the older male with a permanent smile was placed on his face. 

He said he doesn't like giving free hugs? Oh well, who said he can't be my personal Olaf?