Christmas Special !!! Part 2 (Ending)

🖤⚡🤍*(Hello my Wonderous Problem Children!!! This is the last part of my Christmas special episode! So Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, oh and an early Happy Birthday for Severus Snape!!! Enjoy!!! ~Author-Chan)*🤍⚡🖤

Previously = *(Severus petrified him to his chair and turned to Flitwick, "Filius, please call Auror Amelia Bones and have her come with a squad immediately. Make sure that none of them are supporters of this fool." 

"Of course Severus. I'll get her right away." Flitwick responded before running off to floo call madam bones.)*

Severus massaged his temples after taking Dumbledore's wand and the Elder Wand, making sure he didn't have any portkeys on him. He had five different portkeys. Severus sighed and turned to the staff, "Now what? Who knows what else this fool has destroyed?"

Minerva glared while the others just looked conflicted.

"Professor Snape? Auror Bones has all of the information already, as well as the Goblins. Everything he's done is fixed already, we were just waiting until he got caught. There will be Goblin Warriors arriving with Amelia's team to make sure he gets what he deserves. There will also be quite a few familiar faces with them." Haven said.

Severus flinched at being addressed as a Professor by his own daughter but nodded nonetheless. A few minutes later, Amelia and a proper team of Aurors arrived with about eight goblins and a group of people. From the group, a black-haired and red-eyed man ran up and tackled Severus in a hug.

Severus yelped from the impact but hugged back with wide eyes when he saw who it was, "I thought you were dead Marvolo. The bond..."

"There's a lot that's happened in the last few years, Severus. The bond was pushed back by all the potions and spells that fool put on us both, the bond just numbed after so long. I'm sorry my love. Would you allow me to fix it now?" Marvolo asked.

Severus nodded. Marvolo grinned and kissed Severus in front of the entire great hall, not that Severus seemed to care at the moment. Black and red swirls of magic wrapped around them as their bond was renewed and refreshed. Marvolo pulled away and gave Severus the Prince Lordship ring and their bond ring appeared back on their hands. Severus put the ring on and all of the potions and spells immediately broke away, giving Severus all of his memories back and making him look much healthier and better than before.

"I'm going to kill that old goat!!!" Severus yelled after he got his memories back.

Amelia stepped up to him, "Severus that would put you in Azkaban, as much as I would love to allow you to murder the old fool, I cannot allow you to. What I can do though, is because of all of the wrongdoings he has done to you and your family, you have every right to snap his wand and do whatever you want with the Elder Wand as you technically won it in conquest since you immobilized him."

Severus nodded and took Dumbledore's wand, snapping it in two over his knee, causing it to become nothing more than a useless broken stick. He gave the pieces to Amelia and turned to Marvolo.

"I believe this should belong to Haven," Severus said.

"I agree. There's no one else I can think of that won't do something stupid with it." Marvolo said.

They walked down in front of Haven and Draco. Marvolo saw their intertwined hands and said smugly, "I approve."

Severus smacked the back of Marvolo's head lightly but smiled, "As do I, but I believe that this belongs to you."

He handed her the Elder Wand and she smiled, pulling the two in to hug them with her free hand.

A while later, the Aurors took Dumbledore away, the students went to bed and Draco, Haven, Marvolo, and Severus were in Severus's quarters.