🖤👑Haven Rosella Prince-Riddle👑🖤

*("Enter." Ragnock called.)*

                                                          🤍Narrator's POV🤍

The door opened and a group of five males walked in. The first had dark brown almost black hair and red eyes, the second had deep black hair and onyx eyes, the third had black hair with some brown in places with blood-red eyes. The last two males stood on either side of the third boy, they were twins with fiery red hair and had adorable yet fierce brown eyes.

"Head Goblin Ragnock." The brown-haired man greeted, the others nodding in greeting.

"Ah, Lords. Riddle-Prince, Heir Riddle-Prince." Ragnock greeted before asking, "I apologize, but why are the Heirs Peverell here as well?"

The boys looked a bit sheepish but answered nonetheless, "We were planning on going on a date, sir. But Father and Papa got a summons so we came along." The black/brown-haired boy said.

The others in the room now noticed that the twins and the boy were all holding hands. It was an adorable sight to see.

"Alright, Heir Prince-Riddle." Ragnock waved his hand and more chairs appeared. He gestured for them to sit down, which they obliged to.

Lucius then asked, "My Lord and Severus, what are you doing here?"

"We were summoned. Why are you here?" Severus answered.

"Ah yes, the reasoning behind all of this. The Malfoys know a bit more than you, but I assure you, things are a lot worse than what we've already discussed." Ragnock said.

"What do you mean?" The black/brown-haired boy asked, "What's going on sir?"

"Heir Prince-Riddle, are you aware of the fact that you have a sister?" Ragnock asked.

Severus and his mate froze at this. They didn't like to speak of this subject. They only spoke of it on their daughters'/sisters birthday, the day she was taken from them.

Dread and sadness filled the boy's face, "Yes sir. She was taken when she was three. I was five at the time, but I still remember it. It was the worst day our family has ever endured."

Ragnock's face softened slightly, "What would you say if I told you I knew where your sister was right now?"

"I would be ecstatic sir, but I would also be royally pissed if you were lying." He answered.

Ragnock chuckled at his response, this was what purebloods should be like, protective and loving towards their family.

"Well then Heir Hendrick Prince-Riddle, I would like you to meet your little sister, Heir Haven Rosella Prince-Riddle," Ragnock said, a hand pointing in the direction of Haven.

Hendrick gasped when he saw Haven, tears flowing in both delight and anger. He was amazingly happy to be able to see his sister again, but he was seriously pissed. He was very well educated being a pureblood and having grown up with parents as Severus Snape(Prince) and Tom Marvalo Riddle. Since his parents had been hurt as children, he knew very well what the signs of abuse looked like. And he knew...that his sister had been abused. Very badly. She was much smaller than she was supposed to be at this age. She was supposed to have just turned eleven, but she looked to be eight or nine. Whoever hurt his sister was in for some major payback.

Haven looked at the boy, Hendrick, Ragnock had called him. Memories flashed in her mind as she remembered the family that stood before her.

"Henry." She whispered before flinging herself into her brother's arms. She remembered everything. The potions and spells had locked away her memories of her family, but now that she had been purged, they flowed freely now.

🤍Fallen Angel & Her Demons🤍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें