💣🍁Burning Truth🍁💣

*(I wasn't able to withhold the wince this time as I clutched my chest in pain, barely seeing the boy do the same with a yelp.......I blacked out.)*

                                                      🖤 ♟Lucius POV♟🖤

Narcissa, Draco, and I were in Gringotts bank to take out money for Draco's upcoming year at Hogwarts. We had been walking out of our private meeting room when we passed a goblin and a girl. The girl seemed to be injured and had the blackest hair I've ever seen. She had eyes so blue they were almost white and was very skinny, much too skinny for someone her age, she looked to be around eight or nine years old. She looked up and looked at Narcissa and me. When she looked at Draco, they made eye contact and both clutched their chests in pain, Draco let out a pained yelp before they both blacked out. Alarmed, I picked up Draco and went over to the goblin who was staring at the girl, confused, Narcissa following behind me.

"Sir goblin? Do you know what happened? When they made eye contact they just suddenly blacked out." I asked though I had my suspicions.

The goblin gave a realizing look and said, "I believe I do. Please follow me."

The goblin levitated the girl and opened the black door in front of them, gesturing for the Malfoys to follow him.

Upon entering the room, I saw another goblin. He sat at a large cherry oak desk and looked up from his paperwork, a scowl on his face. I guess we should've knocked first.

"SilverTrap what happened?" The ancient goblin asked, clearly annoyed at having two unconscious people in his meeting room.

"Ms. Potter and Mr. Malfoy made eye contact in the hall and they blacked out, Ragnock sir. I believe it has something to do with the problem." SilverTrap said.

Ragnock looked savage at that moment before calming down, "Don't tell me that that meddling old coot did what I think he did to those children."

"I believe he did, sir." SilverTrap said, "Should we wake them now and get started?"

Ragnock sighed, "Yes, wake them."

SilverTrap motioned for me to lay Draco down on one of the chairs in the room as he did the same with the girl. I did as directed and SilverTrap snapped his fingers, a small light going in front of their noses before disappearing, the children stirring slightly before opening their eyes.

"Ow." Draco said, "That hurt. What happened?"

"We'll get to that in a moment Mr. Malfoy, Ms. Potter are you alright?" Ragnock asked, concerned as the girl hadn't made a noise of pain like Draco.

"I'm fine sir. It's nothing I'm not used to." Came the girls' soft response.

Everyone in the room's eyes widened, I do hope that this girl isn't implying that she is abused. No child, magical or not should be abused, children are precious especially in the magical world.

"Ms. Potter, these are the Malfoys, if you find it appropriate, I believe they should stay for our meeting. It has a great deal to do with them now. That idiotic goat did more than I previously thought." Ragnock said.

"That's fine, sir." She replied, still with the soft voice, as if she hasn't used it much lately.

Ragnock nodded, "You may go SilverTrap. I will inform you of further instructions later. This is going to take a while. For now, just make sure that the goat doesn't realize Ms. Potter's not at her relatives' house."

SilverTrap nodded, leaving the room. Ragnock turned to us now.

"Messers. Malfoy, Mrs. Malfoy, this girl here is known as Harry Potter. But the goat, or as you know him, Albus Dumbledore, has done many despicable things to her, as well as placing her in an abusive household." Ragnock said.