🖤💙When Will It End?💙🖤

I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters! I just wrote the fanfiction! Enjoy!!!

*******WARNING!!! MENTIONS OF MINOR CHILD ABUSE*******

Harry barely dodged the slap sent her way by her aunt. She evaded it, unfortunately though, Dudley pushed her causing her to fall near her uncle.

"Girl! What did I tell you about being near my family?!!" Vernon yelled, his face turning an ugly puce color.

"Sorry Uncle Vernon," Harry said quietly.

Vernon looked down at the small petite, broken, empty young girl on the floor. A malicious smile made its way onto his face. He picked Harry up by her throat, causing her to wince slightly. She was used to her relatives' abusive treatment of her. No matter what she did, they would always scoff and snarl at her, yell and scream when she did better than Dudley and beat her with kicks, punches, belts, and whips. She no longer tried, it wasn't worth it. As Vernon threw her to the ground once more, she fell onto her stomach, sitting up she bit her tongue to keep the scream from escaping her as Vernons' belt slashed her back, adding new scars to the 10 years of abuse she's already suffered. Her once bright lively eyes were now gray and emotionless. It was only 2 days until her 11th birthday, so her relatives were sure to be worse than normal. She looked up only to realize that sometime in the last twenty minutes her uncle had gotten bored and left. She sighed, heaving herself off the floor and cleaning up the blood, the kitchen spotless once more. She was the only one in the room now, her aunt was most likely in the garden and her cousin and uncle were probably watching television.

                                             🌺Harry's POV🌺

As I threw out the bloody paper towels, an owl flew onto the open window sill of the kitchen. Tied to one of its legs was 2 letters. The owl was a deep brown and gold, it sat up straighter as I set a bowl of water next to it after it let me take the letters. The owl nipped at my finger in thanks before flying off. I washed the bowl and took the letters to my cupboard. Yes, you heard right, my cupboard under the stairs. It's where I sleep and practically live. According to my relatives, 'Freaks don't deserve to live like normal people.' It doesn't matter I suppose, I'm very flexible so it's not too cramped, I'm not in it most of the time anyway, as I'm too busy doing the ridiculously long chore lists my aunt gives me every morning. Here are a few chores just to name some:

❄ Vacuum and dust everything

❄ Sweep and mop everything

❄ Paint the fence

❄ Paint the house

❄ Do the laundry

❄ Mow the lawn

❄ Clean my relatives' rooms

❄ Clean the bathrooms

❄ Take out the trash

❄ Make all the meals (but don't eat anything)

❄ Do the dishes

❄ Take care of the garden

And most of this I have to do without being seen, my relatives don't want the neighbors to know that they have "a freak" like me staying with them. I sighed again as I closed the door to my cupboard, sitting cross-legged with my back against the far side. Turning the first letter over I saw an odd stamp that was the seal of one of the letters.

Opening the letter, this was what it read.......

(What the letter says in case you can't read it: Ms

(What the letter says in case you can't read it: Ms. Potter, We have been informed of some suspicious activity related to your vaults here at Gringotts Bank. There have been multiple problems showing up as well as you never being here to claim your heirships and ladyship. Please come as soon as possible to sort all of this out. This letter is a portkey. To activate it and transfer yourself to Gringotts, say the passcode, "Betrayal." Sincerely, Ragnock Head Goblin of Gringotts Bank.)

                                                  🤍Narators POV🤍

Although confused, Harry thought the letter may be a way to escape her relatives, even if it was just for an afternoon. Just as she was about to say the passcode, she heard someone tramping down the stairs, so she quickly hid the letter just as her cupboard door was yanked open harshly.

"Girl get out here!!!" Vernon yelled as he was too much of a whale to be able to bend down and pull her out of the cupboard. (🐳🐋Seriously Vermin and Dudwee are an insult to whales🐋🐳)

Slowly, Harry made her way out of the cupboard only to be punched repeatedly. Once the attack stopped, Harry looked up at her Uncle.

"We're going on a vacation for the last few weeks of summer. You're staying in your cupboard, got it freak?" He spat.

"Yes, sir," Harry replied quietly. She was in a lot of pain now, her back was still slashed open from earlier and now she had new wounds starting to bruise, as well as her other injuries from every other time her relatives saw her. It hurt like hell. 

"Good," Vernon said before shoving her back into the cupboard, locking it behind him. He and the other Dursleys then left.

Harry smiled, if she was lucky, then that would be the very last time she ever had to see them.

She clutched the letter to her chest tightly before whispering, "Betrayal."

.

. .

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. .

.

🤍Hello, my wonderous Problem Children! This is my first fem-harry potter story so I hope you enjoy it! Plz, leave comments and what you might like to see in later chapters! Good night and I will post again soon!!!🤍