「【𝟙𝟠】」

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 :

•--------------------------------•

[At 3:00 am]
Y/n got up because she heard some noise in the kitchen and it went like this....

Y/n' POV :
I heard a noise in the kitchen so i got up to look what it is, but u couldn't get up because of jungkook's hand on my waist, i carefully took his hand and placed it in the bed and got down to go to kitchen.....

I saw a black shadow move- no Y/n don't get scared it's nothing!! Ahhh

I went closer to get a good look but-

Someone covered Y/n's face from her back with a kerchief which caused her to pass out.

"Got her boss" said a male voice in phone carrying Y/n somehwere.

[Next morning]
Jungkook woke up to see that Y/n was not there anymore but he just thought that she woke up and went to the living room.

Jungkook's POV :
I woke up to see y/n not there beside me so I went to the living room to look for her....but she isn't here.
Did she go to her house? No her things are here tho....

[After 5 mins]
I searched the whole house but i could not find her.....let me go wake up everyone.

I went to minha and chaeryeong's room.
"Yah minha and chaeryeong wake up!!!! Y/n is missing!!!! Get up!!!" I yelled in their ears.

"Whatttt what do u want jungkook!!!!!???!!!?" Yelled chaeryeong.

"Yah do you guys know where y/n is?!!??" I asked them panicking.

*No why?" Said minha casually.

"YAHH SHE IS NOT THERE IN THE HOUSE HER THINGS ARE HERE BUT SHE IS MISSING FROM MORNING I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING HER FOR LIKE THE PAST 20 MINS!!!" I yelled at them and they finally came to reality.

"WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE TELLING US SO LATE WE GOTTA SEARCH FOR HER!!! TRY CONTACTING HER!!!! AHHH AISH SUE LEFT THE PHONE HERE!!!" yelled minha jumping out of the bed while chaeryeong did the same.

(Jk's pov ends here)

They three come out of the room and starts searching for her agian but no use she just disappeared.

They woke up everyone and said them to go look for her but still they couldn't find her that's when Jungkook's mind struck and he found where y/n has disappeared.

"YAHH EVERYONE!!! COME HERE TO THE LIVING ROOM!!! I THINK I KNOW WHERE Y/N MIGHT BE!!" jungkook yelled as everyone came running to the living room.

"WHERE?!???" Jin yelled and jungkook said "SHE MIGHT BE-"

He was cut off when a call interrupted them.

It was from Y/n's phone.

Jungkook grabbed it quickly and answered it.