「【𝟘𝟡】」

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 :

•--------------------------------•

Yeonha on phone :
??? : Is everything going good on seperating them?

Yeonha : yeah thanks to you ajushi

??? : Now we have to make Jungkook forget abt her.

Yeonha : I have a plan but it might hurt him..

??? : Whatever it is I don't want that brat to be in his memories.

Yeonha : ok then ajushi I'll make it happen.

Jk's dad : good.
**Call hangs**

Yeonha : your gonna regret seeing Y/n as ur priority Jungkook baby.
YOU BELONG TO ME ONLY ME!!
Said yeonha like a psycho to herself.

Jungkook's POV :
"Where is Y/n? How is she? What happened to her!!!!???" Said a worried voice who was Y/n's mom.

"Mrs.Park pls don't worry Y/n is completely fine but she is in coma..." I said controlling my tears.

"No I want to see her pls how did this even happen?" Asked Mrs.park crying so much.

"I- iam really sorry I wasn't able to save her..." I said feeling really guilty I could have saved her but I still couldn't. Which made me really guilty.

"Mrs.park you can go home we will take care of her doctor said she would wake up in 3 weeks or so..." That's it I can't control my tears, why must it be her??? Why?!???

The girl that I liked so much since I met her I feel like I have lost everything that is precious to me...

Jin's POV :
"Jungkook you can't be here now let's go home" I said seeing Jungkook crying so much which hurted me the most.

"Hyung but-" he tried to say but I stopped by hugging him and said "no you can't stay here if u stay here you would hurt yourself"

"Mrs.park we were very sorry of what happened to Y/n we couldn't protect her..." I said to Y/n's mom comforting her "iam pretty sure she is okay and she will wake up soon" I said with a reassuring smile.

"I hope too Y/n would wake up soon..." She said calming herself.

Authors POV :
"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER??? WHERE IS SHE?!???" said Y/n's dad he was really angry but sad.

"Eomma is Y/n fine? What happened to her???" Said Rosé who came straight from her job.

Y/n's mom tells everything to Rosé as she also starts to cry , they have said she had a car accident and didn't tell what really happened to her.

"Mr.Park pls calm down and come with me I'll tell you everything I can't tell you infront of her mom" Jungkook said to Y/n's father.

"Ok sir let's go" he said.

Jungkook told everything what really happened to Y/n and her father was flaming in anger.

"So when will Y/n wake up?" He asked sadly.

"The doctor said it might take about 3 weeks or more..." Jungkook's voice trailed off.

"We have to plan a way to get revenge of yeonha" said Jungkook.

"Ofc sir but first we will wait Y/n to wake up" he suggested as jungkook nodded a yes.

And they both went were everyone was there. Y/n's mom wasn't really shocked since he sends money to her and she knows the truth. and Rosé was shocked to see Y/n's dad there.

"Dad what are you doing here?" Rosé asked getting angry because she doesn't know the truth of why her dad left her mom and Y/n.

He dragged Rosé and explained everything to her as she calmed down.

"Iam really sorry dad I didn't know you did all this for us" Rosé cried.

"No Rosé it's fine would you forgive me?" Her dad asked.

"Ofc I love you dad!" As they both hugged and came where everyone was there.

It was really silent until Y/n's mom chose to speak up.

"Jungkook ryt? Iam sorry we are making it as a burden for you u all can go home we will take care of Y/n..." She said.

"Ahh nono it's not a burden we can take care of her you can go home mrs.park...." Jungkook suggested.

But she didn't seem like she would move and kept saying Jungkook and Y/n's friends to go home.

Finally Jungkook gave in cuz Jin was also nagging him to go home cuz he was just hurt himself by feeling guilty.

Jungkook said sorry one more time and went home with all of the BTS members.

Meanwhile Y/n' dad , mom , Rosé , minha and chaeryeong stayed there to take care of Y/n.

Jimin's POV :
"Jungkook ah don't think about it too much iam pretty sure Y/n would wake up!" I said to cheer him up cuz he looks like he lost everything.

"But hyung what is she doesn't wake up the doctors weren't sure too-" said Jungkook I cut him off by saying "Jungkook ah think positive she will be fine!!!" I said and patted his back.

We all reached home and went to sleep but we heard some sound outside. I said to suga Hyung so he went to check....

"EVERYONE IAM BACK!" Said yeonha with a knife on suga's throat.

"Hey don't touch him- suga Hyung!" I said how dare she!!!!

"Aww look who's crying now!" Yeonha said with a ugly ass laugh.

Makes me wanna burn her alive!

"Now everyone stay quiet or your suga Hyung will be DEAD!!!" Yeonha said smirking.

Jimin just stayed still cuz he didn't have a gun or smth.

Taehyung ran downstairs hearing this and stayed still cuz he didn't know this was happening.

Jungkook saw that it was yeonha trash , he took out some guns and weapons and said to Jin , namjoon and jhope.

"Iam gonna get rid of this trash right now" Jungkook said in anger.

He said Jin, namjoon and jhope to go first and he would come last.

They went down slowly and jungkook was gonna down but he was hit by a rod on his head.

He fell down and turned to see who it was...

"You-"