「【𝟘𝟠】」

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 :

•--------------------------------•

"I- I like-"

*Gun shot*

There stood yeonha with a evil smirk on her face.

As Y/n fell on cold floor getting shot.....

Jungkook stood there shook cuz the worst nightmare he had happened already before Y/n became his girlfriend....

Jungkook didn't care about yeonha standing there and lifted Y/n who was losing a lot of blood already.

"Y/n y/n!!!!! Nono this isn't happening!!!!! Y/n open your eyes!!! don't close them!!!!" Jungkook yelled in tears.

"I- jung-" that's all Y/n could say.

"GAURDS!!!!! FUCKING GAURDS!!!!!" jungkook yelled.

Everyone rushed out of the car who were waiting for jungkook and Y/n and saw that Y/n got shot and jungkook crying there....

"Sorry sir we couldn't hear-" one of the guard said but he got cut off by Jungkook.

"I DONT FUCKING CARE NOW GO AND CATCH THAT YEONHA BITCH RIGHT THERE OR Y'ALL ARE DEAD!!!!"Jungkook yelled at the gaurds as soon as he said they chased yeonha..

Y/n's father wasn't there he went out for some work or he would have killed yeonha there.

Minha and jimin asked "what happened what happened to Y/n who shot her!!?!?!!" "I'll explain everything later now we have to get Y/n to the hospital she already lost a lot of blood" as they carried her and rushed to the hospital....

They admitted her and waited outside the room minha was crying so much and chaeryeong came to know that Y/n was admitted in the hospital so she rushed to the hospital as soon as she can..... chaeryeong was comforting minha but she also couldn't control her tears so both were crying so hard....they haven't said to Y/n's mom , Rosé or her dad....

Meanwhile Jungkook was heartbroken and crying so much
While everyone comforted him...

Yeonha came in fake crying....

"Omg what happened to Y/n" she said In sarcastic way which made jungkook's blood boil.

"Why did u do this u fucking bitch??!???" "What's the reason?!!!!!"
He yelled he looked like he was gonna kill her.

"Cuz your only mine and no one else's" she said smiling like crazy.

Jk : Do I look like some kind of toy to you? Huh?

Yeonha : nope but iam gonna marry you soon dear.

Jk : I would rather die alone to marry you!

Yeonha : aww what happened baby why are u like this?