Yeh kahaan aa gaye hum

Hello everyone! Since you all requested me so much for an update I thought saal khatam hone ke pehle ek update toh banta hai. So here it is!

Thank you so much for loving this story so much and reading it with interest.

So let's continue

**************************************

Siddharth: Kya main andar aa sakta hoon Jannat?

Jannat sighed and let him in

Siddharth : Baaki sab kahaan par hai?

Jannat : Mom Dad ghar par nahi hai and Ayaan so rha hai. Tum batao yahaan kaise iss waqt?

Siddharth : I need my best friend. Main... Mujhe Samajh nahi aa rha Jannat ki kya ho rha hai mere saath.

Jannat : Kya hua Bawle? Batao mujhe

Siddharth's eyes welled up and he started crying

Siddharth : I don't know ki main khush kyun nahi hoon. Matlab ab toh sab kuch hai mere paas. Career is going good. I got Avneet back and I spend time with my friends also. Phir kyun main khush nahi hoon.

Jannat : Arre Siddharth aisa kuch nahi hai ki tum khush nahi ho bas aise hi mood kharab hoga na tumhara isliye aisa bol rhe ho. Kuch hua hai kya aaj?

Siddharth : Nahi aaj specifically toh kuch nahi hua.

Jannat : Yeh smell kaisi hai? Are you drunk Siddharth

Siddharth : Hmm

Jannat : Arre hadd hai tumne pi kyun Siddharth and kya Vibha aunty ko iske baare mein maaloom hai?

Siddharth : Arre vo Never Have I Ever mein peena pada. Aur vaise accha hi ho gaya

Jannat : Matlab?

Siddharth : Jo kuch ho rha hai mere saath vo main sober state mein nahi bol paata shayad kabhi

Jannat : Kya bole jaa rhe ho tum Siddharth yeh kya mazak hai. You love Avneet of course you're happy with her.

Siddharth : I'm not saying I don't love her. I do....... I guess. Par phir why do I feel empty. I feel a part of me is missing which wasn't the case in the last year. Yes dedh saal pehle mera breakup hua usse and I was broken but during the second half of the year I healed and I started spending time with my friends and family and I felt complete.

Siddharth stood up and went near the wall with his back towards Jannat

Siddharth : Phir ab kyun mujhe adhoora lag rha hai Jannat...... Kyun

Jannat stood up and put a hand on his shoulder.

Jannat : Siddharth

Siddharth switched their positions. Now Jannat's back was facing the wall

Siddharth pulled Jannat by the waist towards himself

Siddharth: Kyun mera yeh karne ka mann karta hai phir

Jannat was shocked by this and the sudden proximity.

Siddharth then caressed her face with his one hand

Siddharth : Phir Kyun mera yeh karne ka mann karta hai phir

Jannat was numb by this action of Siddharth and closed her eyes

Siddharth kissed her eyes and cheeks and nose one by one

Jannat's breath got caught I'm her throat.

Siddharth : Kyun mera yeh bhi karne ka mann karta hai aur phir bhi in sab mein se mujhe kuch bhi galat nahi lagta

Jannat didn't know what to say. She tried to form words but nothing came out of her mouth. But she knew this was wrong and she needs to stop Siddharth before she herself loses control. She opened her mouth to say something.

Jannat : Siddharth......

Siddharth didn't know what got in him but he smashed his lips onto Jannat's. Jannat's eyes widened in shock.

Siddharth's kiss was aggressive full of frustration and unspent feelings. He put all his unsaid emotions in that kiss and pinched Jannat's waist to make her respond.

At first Jannat didn't react but soon she too let her buried feelings shook lose and reciprocated with the same force.

They were so lost into kissing each other that they didn't realize that it had been 10 minutes.

A key being turned into the lock brought them back on earth and they realized what they just did. They looked at each other with shock and the looked at the door of the house that was about to open

**************************************
Will Jannat and Siddharth's friendship be able to survive this blow? How will Avneet and Mr. Faisu react when they get to know about this? Will Siddharth and Jannat tell them about the kiss?
How will Siddharth and Jannat's family react to this new development?
Until next time! (Next year lol😂😂)