Kya Yahi Pyaar Hai

Siddharth was happily spending the day with Jannat and Ayaan.
They had gone live and were answering fans questions. Suddenly Ayaan read a comment.
Ayaan: Arre dekho ek comment hai "What jodi is better Sidneet or Fainat??"
Jannat and Siddharth looked at each other unsure what to speak.
Jannat : Uhh dono jodiyaan apni apni tarah se bahut acchi hai. Why to compare.....
Siddharth : Sidneet aur Fainat toh bahut acchi hai hi par.
He took a pause and slung his arm around Jannat's shoulder and with his other hand snatched the  half eaten pizza piece which Jannat was eating and took a bite.
Jannat : Bawle mera pizza wapas karo!!
Siddharth : Ruko let me complete my statement. Sidneet aur Fainat toh acchi hai hi Par Siddjann ke baare mein kya khayal hai aapka??

Then Ayaan took the camera camera fans witnessed many more fighting and sweet moments between Siddjann is that live.

This was seen by Ashnoor, Ashi and Mr. Faisu as well as by Avneet. She had tears in her eyes. Her mind told her to get up and leave but her heart told her to wait just a little more.

It had been 2 hours since Avneet had called and Siddharth had decided not to go. He was a little sad but still was happy to be around his Bawli.
Suddenly Jannat got up.

Jannat : Chalo
Siddharth and Ayaan : Kahaan😲😲
Jannat : Long Drive pe. I'll drive.
Siddharth : Arre ghar par hi rehte hai na yaar Jannat.
Jannat : Nahi Bawle mera bahut mann hai please.

Soon Siddharth and Ayaan agreed and they took off. After a while they arrived at a restaurant.

The restaurant looked very familiar to Siddharth. Suddenly he realized where they were and he froze in panic.

Siddharth: Jannat hum toh long drive pe jaa rhe the na yahaan kyun ruke hai.

Jannat : Mujhe bhook lag rhi thi😅😅

Siddharth : Kahin sure chalte hai na please.

Jannat paid no attention to Siddharth's words as she was busy looking for someone. Suddenly she spotted a girl waiting silently at a table. She was all alone.

Jannat : Siddharth please na tum uss taraf vo table block kar lo. Dekho vahaan pe Khali hai ek.
Main do minute washroom se aati hoon.

Siddharth : Theek hai. Chala Ayaan.

Jannat : Nahi mahi Ayaan ko bhi washroom jana hai.

Ayaan : Nahi Appi. Mujhe toh.....
Jannat glared at Ayaan and signaled him to do as she said.

Ayaan : Arre haan mujhe bhi jana hai. Main abhi aaya Sid bhai.

With that Jannat pushed Siddharth towards the table where Avneet was sitting and pretended to go to the washroom herself.

Avneet was almost ready to go when she saw Siddharth. She couldn't believe her eyes. She got so happy that she jumped and hugged Siddharth.

Avneet : I knew Maddo you would come. I knew in my heart that you would come!!

Then she stared crying with happiness.
Siddharth was happy yet shocked to see Avneet. After hearing what she said he didn't have the courage to tell Avneet that in fact Jannat had brought him here.

But why did Jannat do this was a question even he didn't have any answer to.

Jannat was hiding behind the pillar and seeing all this.

Jannat (in her thoughts) : Mujhe pata hai Bawle Tum yeh soch rhe hoge ki main tumhe yahaan kyun layi. I know you promised me and I'm very happy that you kept your promise of spending the day with me. Mere liye vohi bahut hai. Ghar par tum khush toh the par phir bhi kahin na kahin khush nahi the.
Best friend hoon na tumhari jaanti hoon tumhe. Aur tumhari khushi se bad kar mere liye aur kuch nahi hai.
She wiped a tear rolling down her cheek.

On the other hand, Ashnoor, Ashi and Mr. Faisu saw Siddharth coming to meet Avneet and how happy she got to see him.

Ashi : Woah I didn't expect to see Siddharth here.

Mr. Faisu : That means he ditched Jannat yet again!!

He was both angry and sad.
Suddenly Ashnoor saw Jannat behind the pillar.

Ashnoor : Or maybe... he didn't..... Maybe Jannat brought him here herself.
She motioned towards where Janant was standing.

Ashi and Mr. Faisu were shocked.

Ashi : But why..... Why would she do that??

Mr. Faisu : Jannat Best Friend hai na uski. Jaanti hai use. Siddharth ki khushi ke beech mein nahi aayegi kabhi.

Everyone was at a loss of words.

Hello Everyone!! Thank you for waiting so long. Do you think Jannat did the right thing or the wrong thing??.