Dil Kyun Yeh Mera

Hey guys! Finally back... so sorry I had promised you guys that I'll update by end of May but I got busy in a realtive's wedding.

So I thought today why not give you more than 1 update

So are you ready to read on???

**************************************

It had been 6 months since Siddharth and Jannat had properly spoken to each other. Yes, their friend group had had a couple of gatherings but they both would act completely normal in front of others yet wouldn't speak to each other as such. Jannat believed that Siddharth was avoiding her while Siddharth believed that the opposite was true. Moreover, Jannat and Mr. Faisu had bagged Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 12 and were in Cape Town for its shooting.

Unfortunately during this time something had happened between the two families. The Nigam and Rehmani families who were always at every important function of each other's were no longer seen together as such and the distance was quite evident. Nobody knew exactly what had happened but everyone concluded that it was something related to Abhishek since Jannat and Ayaan wished Siddharth but not Abhishek on their birthday and both families were absent on the birthday of the 4 kids.

Moreover, Siddharth and Avneet had parted ways..... much to Avneet's disappointment. But this time there was no bitterness and they continued staying friends and an important part of each other's lives. But even though the breakup happened 5 months ago..... till this date Avneet didn't know why Siddharth had broken up with her. She still hoped that one day they would reconcile.

Another fortunate or unfortunate development was that two sisters called Chinki Minki aka Surabhi and Samriddhi had entered the lives of the Nigam brothers and it was speculated that the two brothers were dating the twin sisters. Yes you read it right..... To everyone's surprise, Vaishnavi had taken an exit from Abhishek's life as he had broken up with her. But she still remained close to both Siddharth and Jannat.

But as they say when the foundation of the friendship is so strong........ nothing can keep two people apart for long. The two families didn't know what destiny had in store for them in the future.

It was Feb 2023 when the shooting for Khatron Ke Khiladi season 13 had started. Thus time around they had started shooting early ad it was supposed to be a special season. (CAUSE SEASON 13 has to be special #SidNaazForever❤)

Contestants from the past season were to join the new contestants and all of them had to compete with each other for the title.

Jannat, Mr. Faisu, Siddharth, Avneet and Ashi all were approached for the season. At first Jannat declined the offer but on Rohit sir's personal request she agreed to do the season.

None of them knew what destiny had in store for them as they boarded the flight to France.

**************************************

So....... tell me how fid you like the chapter and suggest further scenes that you want to see. I cannot update everyday but I promise to update frequently this time around and not ghost you guys for SUCHHHHAAAA LONG TIME. I'm really grateful to each and every one of my readers that you're continuing to read this story despite such a long break....

Honestly from the past few months hearing issues between the two families etc I couldn't bring myself to write......

I request you all to please tell me the following as I was not following the two families from a few months

Question 1) What exactly happened between the Nigam and Rehmani families? Do you guys know? Did Vibha aunty and Nazneen aunty fight? Or I'd it actually related to Abhishek bhaiya somehow?

Question 2) Why did Abhinavi breakup?

Question 3) Are Chinki Minki actually dating Siddharth and Abhishek? (cause they shared that special someone's post on their birthday etc)

Question 4) Do you guys wanna make Chinki Minki the nice people or the  villains of the story? What are your thoughts about them in real life??

Please please answer these questions as it will really help me understand the situation better and hence write the story better.

Also please share the story with your friends and fellow Siddjannians, Sidneetians, Sidashians, Fainatians and others.

Thank you so much
Until Next Time!