*+| Chapter Seven |+*

‧͙⁺˚* Your POV ⁺‧͙
‧͙⁺˚* Musutafu, Japan ⁺‧͙
·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .
*+Today Mr. Aizawa had a surprise for the class, or that's what he calls it+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+Today he wanted each of us to share a family tradition, something that we do every year, or something that we celebrate+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+I tried to think of some family tradition thingy, while I was walking to class, but, unfortunately I couldn't think of anything+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-----Timeskip-----
*+So far, everybody but me had gone, there were only a few people left, a few seconds later Mr. Aizawa called on me, I stood up and walked to the front of the room+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+"Um, I can't really think of any tradition my family has,"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+Then it hit me, 'Our family's generational leader test!'+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+"Ah! Our family's leader test"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-Kirishima-
*+"What's a leader test?"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-You-
*+"Once every year, when the full moon is out, our family travels through the forest to get to the obstacle course that our ancestors made to to test the next generation of shapeshifters, which would be me and my siblings, to see if we're ready to claim the families territory"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-Aizawa-
*+"I remember when you came to your first leader's test, you were so small and sweet, your mother left you with me and Mic while she did the test, the crazy thing is, you fell asleep in my lap and wouldn't get up, so, I had to carry you home, since you wouldn't let go"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-You-
*+"Yea, my mother took a picture and framed   it, it's sitting on a bookshelf in our living room"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+"Actually, I'm pretty sure we're having one tonight, you all could come watch me and my siblings"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-Aizawa-
*+"That doesn't sound like a bad idea, will you're parents be ok with it?"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-You-
*+"Totally!, plus, they've been bugging me about wanting to meet my friends"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-----Timeskip-----
*+"Hello, and welcome to our annual family hunt!"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+"My name is F/N and I will be your host for today"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+" Today, we will be testing our children to see if their ready to have and handle our families territory!"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-Small Timeskip-
*+"Now without further a'do...
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
on your marks...
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
get set..
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
GO!"+*
| To Be Continued |
| Word count: 358 |