*+| Chapter Six |+*

‧͙⁺˚* Your POV ⁺‧͙ 
‧͙⁺˚* Musutafu, Japan ⁺‧͙
·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .
*+You woke up to the sound of your alarm going off+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You shut it off and got out of bed, today was Monday, your teacher had assigned the class a full day of training today, you yawned as you slipped on your uniform+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+"Oh! Good morning Y/N!"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You turned to see Izuku giving you a bright smile+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+"Good morning Izuku!"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You said returning the smile+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-----Timeskip-----
*+After we all got changed, we headed outside, Mr. Aizawa pared us up by two, I was pared up with Bakugou, then we started fighting+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+Bakugou launched an explosion my way, I quickly shifted into my panther form and dodged his attack, Then he ran toward me, I darted to the side, dodging his punch, Then I pounced on him, softly clamping down on the back of his neck, making sure not to tear his skin, he grabbed me by the scruff on my neck and threw me to the ground, as I hit the ground, I turned swiftly and hopped on to my paws, Bakugou sent another explosion in my direction, I darted to the side, but this time I immediately pounced on him, I slammed into him and pinned him to the ground with my paw.+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+"Not bad Y/N"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+"Thanks Bakugou"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+"But, I'll have you know, I don't go down that easily"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You stepped off the blonde male and let him stand up, Then you started again+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-----Timeskip-----
---Lunch---
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You spent your lunch on the roof making random tiktoks with the Bakusquad+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-----Timeskip-----
---Dorms---
*+You were busy studying in your dorm, when the familiar sound of your phone's ringtone interrupted your thoughts, you picked up your phone and answered the call+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+Hey Sparks! You ready yet? Me and the rest of the squad are waiting+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+'Sparks', was a name Denki had given to you, and he was the only one who could call you that, every member in the Bakusquad had a nickname for you+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+'Shortie' was Bakugou's nickname for you, 'Pebble' was Kirishima's nickname for you, 'Jaguar' was Mina's nickname for you, and 'Pantera', which means Panther in spanish, was Sero's nickname for you+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+After that you went over to Denki's dorm and played Mario kart and smash bros with the squad+*

|End of chapter Six|
*+| 383 Words |+*