*+| Chapter One |+*

‧͙⁺˚* Your POV ⁺‧͙ 
‧͙⁺˚* Musutafu, Japan ⁺‧͙
·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . 
*+You crawled through the woods, your smooth black fur shining in the moonlight, your ear flicked at the sound of a light scamper across the forest floor, you halted and perked your ears, listening for sounds.+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You had made it a habit to patrol the forest every night, this was your territory after all, while you were listening for noises, something ran past you, further into the forest+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+"Get back here!"+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You turned around rapidly to see a man wearing a black sweatshirt and pants, he looked as if he was at least twenty or thirty years old, he had tired eyes and a stubble on his chin, but, you had no time to think about that now.+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+Someone was in your territory+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You turned swiftly and bounded toward the intruder, your muscles rippling beneath your fur as you ran, in less than a minute the intruder's dark silhouette came into view.+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You picked up speed, bounding toward the intruder, closing the distance, with a fierce roar, you pounced on the stranger, you unsheathed your claws, ready to teach this person a lesson for invading your territory+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You both went tumbling to the ground on impact, when you got to the ground you growled at the stranger beneath you, the male who you assumed was chasing the unknown man had seen you pounce on the man and was now running up behind you.+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+The intruder swung his fist at your face, you dodged it, jumping back as he threw another punch toward you, you moved swiftly, you jumped  to the side and leaped onto his back, clamping down onto the back of the intruders neck, making sure not to kill him.+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You released your hold on the man's neck, you stared down at the unconscious man for a moment before turning your head toward the male who was standing a few feet away from you and the intruder, the male's face held a shocked expression as he comprehended the scene that just played out in front of him, he shook his head to clear his thoughts as he walked wearingly toward you+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You looked into the man's mysterious grey eyes as he slowly made his way toward you, your tail swayed behind you, the man was now only one foot away, he reached his hand out toward you.+*
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
*+You stared at the man hesitantly, unsure but curious, you reached your head out toward the male's hand, " Come on, I'm not gonna hurt you."+*