We don't talk about Bruno

(The one where Y/n wants to know about Bruno too. [I guess])

Y/n's POV:

"Casita is the best!" I shouted, as we laid down on the bed laughing. Camilo showed me a lot of funny things. For example, if we slide down the stairs' railings, Casita continues the railing, to be longer and funnier.
"Of course she is" he answered "Hey!"
I turned to face him.
"One more thing before dinner" He sat up.
"What?" I asked sitting up too.
"Follow me!" Camilo stood up, and I did as well. "Coming up?"
"To the roof?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Yes" he said casually, waiting for the answer. I nodded my head, and we climbed up. In the way, I heard Mirabel talking to herself.
"Bruno...Bruno..."
I wondered. Bruno. He is their uncle, isn't he? Hmm...

"It's not magical, but I think the sight worth it" he sighed smiling, as I looked around. It was beautiful. Seeing the town from above, Isabella's flowers on the rooftop, simply perfect.
"Umm... Camilo?" I turned to face him after I enjoyed the look for enough time.
"Yes?" He said, leaning to the side of Bruno's tower.
"What's about Bruno?" I asked, but at the same time we heard Mirabel's voice from under us.
"And what if you didn't understand what he saw?"

Dolores came in view.
"They are talking about Bruno!" she said, all excited about the conversation. We jumped off the roof, and run to the door. I wanted to know about this man, because no one told me anything about him yet.
(I'm gonna write down the lyrics, I hope it's not bothering you)

"We don't talk about Bruno, no no no" Pepa started singing. "We don't talk about Bruno"
"This is about him" Camilo whispered in my ear, and I gave him a curious look, while Pepa continued the song.

"It was my wedding day" she seemingly liked singing, but his husband "interrupted".
"It was our wedding day"
"We were getting ready and there wasn't a cloud in the sky" she sang.
"No clouds allowed in the sky" Felix said, earning an angry glare from his wife. But anyway, the song was going on.
"Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin"
"Thunder!"
"You're telling this story or am I?" Pepa shouted, and Felix apologized.
"I'm sorry mi vida go on"

"Bruno says it looks like rain"
"Why did he tell us?"
"In doing so he floods my brain"
"Abuela get the umbrellas"
"Married in a hurricane"
"What a joyous day but anyway"
As they sang I started to understand why they hate him. But just because of a wedding?

Dolores came into view, and turned to Mirabel.
"Hey" she started "Grew to live in fear of Bruno, stuttering or stumbling. I can always hear him sort of muttering and mumbling. I associate him with the sound of falling sand"
Sounds scary.
"It's a heavy lift with a gift so humbling. Always left Abuela and the family fumbling. Grappling with prophecies they couldn't understand. Do you understand?" it was a little bit hard to follow, but I got it.

In the next moment I nearly fainted. Camilo had the next part, and he shifted to Bruno and back, dancing around.
"A seven-foot frame, rats along his back" I couldn't help but notice how good his voice is.
"When he calls your name it all fades to black. Yeah he sees your dreams, he feasts on your screams" he sang, grinning in the process. "We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no"
"We don't talk about Bruno"

Some townspeople explained how the future teller had "ruined their lives", but I didn't really listen. That was because Camilo came behind me, and whispered in my ear again.
"Guess you like my voice, huh?"
I turned to face him.
"You're a bit of pink" he smirked, leaving me. Well, he was right. I like his voice.

Then came Isabella. Okay, Señorita Perfecta is a little bit annoying sometimes, but she is still beautiful. When she finished Dolores came again. While she sang about how it hurts to know that your love isn't gonna be yours, Isa warned Mirabel.
"Hey sis, I want not a sound out of you"
Mirabel seemed to be confused.

"Umm, Bruno. Yeah about that Bruno. I really need to know about Bruno. Gimme the truth and the whole truth Bruno." She said, and hurried to her room.
"Isabella, your boyfriend is here" Camilo shouted from the door.
"Time for dinner" We said at the exact same time. We started to prepare the table while everyone sang their lines. I enjoyed this song.

As soon as the table stood there finished and they were still singing, Camilo grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. He was still singing, and he twirled me around. I smiled, dancing with him for like a half minute before the song ended. Now I'm sure, I love his voice.