Stargazing

(Yes, in a book what's built on a love relationship, there has to be stargazing. Watching the stars is romantic. So enjoy this fluff oneshot.)

Y/n's pov:

Today, I helped Camilo with his chores. He said i'm a good babysitter. I would argue with that, because we struggled a lot with a baby. She was so loud. Anyway, we were both tired when we finished our job.

Camilo came over to me before we separated ways.
"I have an idea. We're both tired, but I wanna be with you" he smiled, and whispered the next part. "Would you come out in the night, and watch the stars with me?"
"Won't we get in trouble?" I asked, smiling back. I liked the idea, but I don't want trouble.
"My parents don't mind it, may you ask yours'?" he begged.
"I will. And I can tell Dolores what they said" I suggested.
"Okay. If they say yes, I will wait for you on the field at ten o'clock "
"Alright. If they say yes, I will go to the field at ten o'clock" I agreed, and he gave me a kiss on the nose.
"Bye, mi amor" he waved.
"Bye Camilo" I waved back.

And I walked home. And asked my parents about it. They said yes, so I whispered to Dolores.
"Dolores, tell Camilo that my parents said yes"
After that I simply got ready, and rested a bit. It finally came to ten, so I walked to the field we used to play and hang out on. (Yes, this part was a terrible time skip.)

When I reached the field, I saw Camilo sitting on a blanket, watching me. I smiled, and when I got close, I greeted him.
"Hi, Camilo"
"Buenas Noches, Y/n" he smiled back. I giggled a bit, and sat down beside him. I placed my hands down behind my back, so I could hold myself with them. I gazed up to the night sky, and sighed. It was a big sigh of freedom. Camilo did the same thing as me, facing the black canvas of the universe, that was painted with little shining stars. There was so many of them. The burning gas balls of the space were shining bright above us.

After some time, Camilo laid down on his back, and I looked at him.
"Coming, bonita?" he asked with a smirk, and opened his arms.
"Why would I, hermoso?" I played, and then grinned. His cheeks became red. I laughed. "Awe... Is it embarrassing?" I whispered to him after I layed down by his side (in his arms).
"I like it" he mumbled. He was so cute. His face was still a bit red, and his eyes shone in the moonlight.

I snuggled closer to him, and he pulled me closer as well. For some seconds we quietly watched the stars, laying in each other's arms. Then I noticed, that he's not looking at the sky anymore. He was looking at me.
"Like what you see?" I turned to face him.
"Yeah. You're too beautiful" he complimented me.
"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Let me finish my sentence. You're too beautiful to be real. You should be a fairy or an angel"

I couldn't say anything. I felt my cheeks heat up, and he seemed to notice.
"Now who's the one who's blushing?" he kissed my forehead, and I only smiled.

We stayed there for a while. Laying on the field under the millions of stars felt so peaceful and safe (and romantic).
But everything ends sometime, and we were out there for like two hours, talking and just snuggling, so we had to get home.

On the walk back to our houses we held each other's hand, and when we got home, he kissed me. I think I couldn't find a better boyfriend.