Jealous

(Jealous Camilo. That's all I have to say.)

Y/n's pov:

I got a bunch of friends in town, and I loved them all. But not as much as I loved my boyfriend. And he didn't believe it. What a fool, I could say. But I don't say things like this about him. Camilo is just having his first girlfriend in his life, and he's not an expert in love. That's all.

On a sunny spring day I had nothing to do, so I decided I will just take a walk in town, and maybe talk to my friends if they had time.
My sweater was tied on my waist, in case I needed it. I got that sweater from Camilo, and that one was my favorite.

My friend, Fernando noticed me, and called out my name.
"Y/n!" he shouted. I turned in the direction, and saw him waving at me. I quickly ran there and greeted him with a hug.
"Fernando! I haven't seen you in ages!" I cheered. He only smiled at me.
"Well, you know, work sucks sometimes" he shrugged, and we started talking. I really haven't seen him in like a month, and since he was one of my closest friends, I missed him. We didn't notice, and an hour passed by. And another one.

When we said goodbye, it was already almost noon. I walked to the Madrigal house, hoping I can help Julietta. She invited me to lunch, and I accepted.
"Oh, hi Y/n" she said, when she saw me.
"Hi, Julietta. Can I help you somehow?" I asked.
"Umm.... Yeah. If you cut those vegetables" the woman pointed at the carrots and potatoes on the table.
"Okay" I picked up a knife, and started my job.
"You know, you don't have to help me if you don't want to" she informed. I already knew it, but...
"I just want to be useful" I responded.

Once we finished cooking, the table was full of food. The family members started to appear, and we finally started eating after all of them were there.
Lunch was fine, and when it was over, I wanted to have a little tour. Going up the smallest mountain around town sounded nice, and I decided to try to climb it.
I quickly changed in Mirabel's room. Sporty shoes, pants, a comfortable checkered shirt, and the sweater around my waist. I tied my hair in a ponytail, and done.

I rushed down the stairs, and was met by Camilo.
"Hey, Y/n. Where are you going?" he asked, looking me up and down and smiling. I couldn't help but notice, he wasn't smiling before, he only put it on for me. It wasn't a true smile.
"Up the little mountain. Wanna join?" I invited him, but he shook his head.
"No, I'm tired" he said.
"Okay, then see you later!" I put on a smile, and waved goodbye. He waved back. He was so strange.

The way up wasn't hard, I simply made it to the top. But my mind didn't let me calm. Thoughts filled my head, like "Does Camilo have some problems?" or "I can feel he is sad or something". As I reached the top of the mountain, I saw a railing. I stepped beside it, and admired the panorama. The little town looks like a painting from above. Beautiful. But it didn't make me forget about Camilo. I was worried about him, because he was my boyfriend after all. And I don't want him to be sad. If he doesn't want to talk about it, it's okay, but I was still very worried.

I leaned on the railing, thinking. I simply lost track of time.
"I need to talk with him" I whispered. A moment later, I heard footsteps behind my back. I turned around, and... It was Camilo!

"Camilo!" I run over to him, and hugged him tightly around his neck. But strange thing... he haven't hugged back. I pulled away slowly, gazing into his eyes.
"What's wrong, honey?" I asked, my hands still on his neck.
"Nothing, really" he waved it off, looking away. And now I was sure, something isn't right.
"Hey" I placed my hand on his cheek, forcing him to look at me. "I know you're hiding something. You've been acting strange, don't tell me it's nothing" I whispered. He looked away again and sighed. "Tell me" I begged.
If he would say no, I would totally understand.

"Okay..." He started as I tried to read it from his beautiful hazel eyes. "It's just... I don't know... You are so popular. Of course you're beautiful, funny, clever... but you always spend your time with others and it seems like they mean more to you..." he stopped. I think I got it.
"Camilo, are you jealous?" i asked smiling. It's so cute.
"Maybe?"
"Oh, Camilo... " I leaned in, and kissed him. This time I felt his arms around my waist, and he kissed back as well.
"You don't have to be" I told him, still in his arms, laying my head on his shoulder. "They are friends. None of them are as good as you. What am I saying? You are way better than anyone I know"

We stood there for a moment in comfortable silence. But then something came to my mind.
"Besides, are you stalking me?" I questioned the boy, while I stepped away from him.
"Definitely" he nodded, and we both burst out in laughter.