We Are A Family

"Astrid?"

"Yeah."

"I know you have to go and fix this situation with that will and Ingrid's drastic change."

"I know. Ingrid at the time was full of anger and that anger was thrown because I was her son's ex-wife. She had so much anger towards me that it was becoming dangerous for me and Zephyr."

"I'm glad it's cleared up. So when is the next and hopefully final meeting in court?"

"She told me that in a few weeks. She'll keep me posted but in the meantime, we are going to fix up my old house."

"Awesome. Have you told Zephyr about it?"

"Not yet, I'll tell her later today. I don't want her to think that we are going to move away. She loves it so much here."

"And we love both of you here. It is going to be different not having you both here but I am glad you are going to be at your old house and that you will be staying there."

"Me too Iduna and I think Mom would be beyond grateful for Hiccup. There was no way I was going to make it on my own. I even saw it as a lost cause because I never saw myself being able to afford in buying it back."

Iduna and Astrid hugged each other and then Astrid got what she needed to leave with Hiccup, Heather, Ruff, Fishlegs, and Snotlout to leave and get on with remodeling the house.

In the meantime, two little girls were with Elsa in the attic. They were looking at pictures in a magazine. The same magazine Jack left behind.

"Did the hot cocoa taste any good?"

"The funny thing about this is that there was nothing in the cup. It was just there to be a part of the picture."

"Oh

"Oh."

"What about that one?"

"That one was so heavy I couldn't even walk with it

"That one was so heavy I couldn't even walk with it." Her dresses and many other outfits were so many, that the girls wanted to see every one of them.

"This one is my favorite."

"You look beautiful."