Little Dreams

Hiccup POV

After dropping Astrid off I met with the police. The chief told me that they will be on the lookout. I was scared for Zephyr because that rock wasn't so far from where she was.

"Could whoever it is be targeting the little girl?"

"I have a feeling they are. I mean, who throws a rock across the window to a little 6-year-old?"

"Well, whoever it is might have something against Astrid," that was true because knowing now what Ingrid is capable of, but here I am wondering about something that just doesn't add up. Ingrid knows better than to cause damage or even spy on the girls when trying to win a case in court for Zephyr. Someone else is after them, could it?

''Hiccup?"

"Hmm. Oh yeah, I have no idea. Hey changing subject, I saw you with Elsa yesterday."

"Oh that. Yeah, we just wanted to talk and catch up on a few things. Nothing special."

"So you are not..."

"She doesn't seem ready and I have to respect that. Although I know I should ask her but, just not yet."

"Right."

"Are you going to take them to Myrtle Beach?"

"Yeah, I'll ask her today. Hopefully, she is relaxed, too bad you aren't coming."

"Yeah, I would if I could but business."

"Yeah for sure, well I better be off then."

"Yeah, I'll see you later."

I drove off to work and started my day, or maybe to be more clear the week.

Astrid POV

I woke up and went to Zephyr and saw her sleeping peacefully. I'm still shaken up by what happened but I am grateful that she is okay. I walked to the balcony and I found Elsa drinking coffee.

"Oh, good morning."

"Good morning. Everything alright?"

"Yeah, I mean she is safe so... yeah that's all that matters. How was your walk with Jack yesterday?"

"Oh it was good. We caught up with a few things and we are fine.

Flashback to yesterday

"Remember the day you and Moana were testing out her little sailboat."

"How can I forget, you even said you saw it coming."

"Well, I only saw the chances. Elsa, I really do hope we can be friends and maybe at least get along."

...

"Jack, the last time we spoke, we both know what happened, and well, (pulls out a necklace), it's something we both needed time to heal from."

"Wait. How..."

"Maybe the crickets were singing but the water still had its voice. Especially when something is thrown at it and it can be clearly heard. (Gives it to him) I am sure we can be friends again."

"...(smiles but then hears someone coming) I guess... um... someone is here."

"Yeah let's go."

End of Flashback

"Could that explain the face you made when the girls pulled out the necklace from your box?"

"Didn't think you would notice." We both chuckled at that.

"Els I never really understood how did you find it."