You said it would be me and you

Astrid POV

Its been a few weeks after that date that I would not consider a 'first date.' Hiccup and I have been 'hanging out' more and NO we have not done, what we were about to do that time. Zephyr and Malarie are out for the summer and I can see that they are having so much fun now that they have time to play more. Working for Iduna couldn't have been better and the appointment with the attorney... well let's get to the point.

I have met with her by video call and everything seems to be in order. My biggest fear is where is Ingrid at in this battle, I wonder what position I should be in for it. Besides knowing your opponent, you have to know what tactics they use and not let them know you know what to expect. 

I made an appointment to meet with her in person at her office next week but that means leaving Zephyr far away. I have to go to Raleigh and that is a long trip. I never really had her so far away from me for more than a day and I am kind of scared of doing so. It's not that I don't trust anyone here, it's just that, it's always been me and her. 

Today is a sunny Saturday and everything was, well, peaceful. The only new thing going on is that me and Hiccup have been spending more time with each other. The work part of Saturday was over and I was looking forward to being home and resting.

Zephyr POV 

Malarie and I were in the attic looking at some things that belonged to our moms. We noticed something that looked like kites. 

"Wow, these are pretty."

"Yeah, these are kites. Mine is the one in my room."

This one has your mom's name on it

This one has your mom's name on it."

"Yeah

"Yeah. Wow, this is pretty. Do you think she will be okay with me using it?"

"I think she will. Come on.'' We went to the backyard to test them out and saw Miss Elsa taking care of the flowers."Hi girls."

"Hi, we are going to test these out." She just nodded and continued with the flowers.

Malarie's mom arrived and greeted us and then went to the table to meet with miss Elsa. Our kites were flying!