Can We Be Friends Again?

Astrid POV

Everybody was here and I've gotta say, the patio looks so pretty in the afternoon. Especially the little gazebo that is nearby with all of those little lights. The serving table was almost ready and that meant that dinner was coming close. Will he even come? I have no clue.

 Will he even come? I have no clue

"Hey miss me?"

"Yeah, long time no see Tuff," I said sarcastically.

As time went by I noticed that little by little people were beginning to come and were bringing in their dishes. As we sat we started to talk and laugh. Zephyr was having a good time with Malarie and the dogs and I noticed that they were done, boy they eat fast and become satisfied easily. Moana and I gave them permission to play but not where the food was. Snotlout decided to invite them to a game of dodgeball. Wait, oh no!

Flashback

"Okay, who is up for a game of dodgeball?"

"Are you sure Snotlout? Because don't forget that I am a good dodger."

"We'll see who is crying when their arm hurts, Dagur."

"Um guys, do we want to remember the last time we played?"

"Besides Snotlout crying after the ball was hit in the face badly, Dagur dodged it but yet fell in the poison ivy, the twins got tangled, Heather sprang her ankle after tripping over a rabbit hole, we broke Eret's window from his car, you tripped over a log and fell in the lake, and I fell in the dirt pile that ended up having more than just leaves and dirt."

"Yeah but Astrid, I was actually thinking about Fishlegs' complaining about being disturbed. It lasted a whole week."

"Well Fishlegs isn't here and Eret is not around so we are more than safe, and Astrid, I did not cry. The ball hit me in the face and caused my eyes to water."

"Alright then but let's not play by the lake why not at the park."

"Because it's not fun. There is nothing better than watching people  fall and get all muddy and wet and also, 'cry'"

"Right back at you sis."

"Yeah!" Both twins yelled as they fist-bumped. Typical, I wonder if they were the ones who caused the disaster last time. After rolling my eyes I realize that there was no excuse I can make up to get out of this because the twins are smarter than we think. We all learned the hard way to never underestimate their intelligence. 

"Okay Hiccup, we can start by making sure Fish does not come and watch our surroundings." Snotlout clearly hasn't learned from the twins.

"Hey guys." 

"Anna, what took you so long?"

"It's a long walk and then someone thought it was a good idea to climb on a random pickup that was GOING THE WRONG WAY." She was glaring at Jack.