the anger

"What the hell happened?" I asked as we jogged to my house. 

"We missed a leach. Leah went after it Jake saw that it was going to crush her so he knocked her out of the way. Leech crushed the whole right side of the body. Doc was going to come over when he could. He's here right know. He got to re-break  the bones to get them to heal straight."
The house came into view. I pushed myself to sprint. A scream came from the house. I clasped by my dad. Paul came and sat on the other side of me. I took both their hands. 

"Was anybody else hurt?" I asked Paul. 

"No."  I nodded. With every scream my anger started to rise. Anger at Bella. Anger at the Cullens. Carlisle came out.

"He will be alright. I set up a drip but I'm sure it won't do any good." I stood up. 

"Thank you. May we talk?" He nodded and went went to the edge of the yard. 

"If this about us leaving we will be leaving next week." 

"Thank you." "No thank you." With that he ran off. I let out a breath. 

"Everything ok?" Paul asked as I came back to him. 

"Yep I was just taking care of a problem." As I said that I felt happy. They would be gone. No more wars. I stood on my toes and kissed Paul. "The Cullens are leaving." I whispered in his ear. 

"Really?" He asked hopeful. I nodded yes as a smile broke out on my face. He picked me up and spun my around with a smile on his face. I was so happy but of course it was short lived, as I heard Bella's old truck.  Paul and I went and stood by my dad. All the anger came back. "What are you doing here Bella?" 

"I'm here to see Jake." 

"Go home." 

"I want to see him." 

"And i want you to fall in a ditch but we cant always have what we want." I said with venom in my voice. 

"I need to see him."   

 "Go home." I said darkly. 

"I'm going to see him, weather you want me to or not. So go hoe around or something." I heard all the wolves growl. I held up my hand to silence them.

"Isabella go home before I make you. You have caused enough trouble." 

"I didn't cause any of it." Something inside me snapped. 

"Didn't cause any of it?! Didn't cause any?! You brought Victoria here! You cause Sue to lose a husband! Seth and Leah to lose their father! A 15 year old lost a father because of you! Then you brought an army here that could have destroyed my tribe! And to top it all of you lead my brother on for months! He picked up the pieces. He was the only one that wanted you around!! Then you stabbed him in the back! And you have the nerve to stand here and tell me you didn't do anything! Tell me again how you didn't do anything! I DARE you!!"

"Shut the hell up! I didn't lead on your brother. He loves me! He would do anything for me. He's going to be pissed at you already so just let me in!" I was getting more and more angry. 

"Don't make me do something that you won't like." 

"I'm so sick of you Lucy Black! You're the only one that won't let me have my way! I love Jake and will see him. So you better move or I'll kill you and your wolves!" With that statement I snapped. Thunder creaked around us.

"Isabella Swan! I band you from my lands! You shall never be on our lands again!" I could tell that my eyes were glowing and my voice had turned darker. 

"B..but Your not the chief!" 

 "She isn't yet but I am!" My dad called out. "And i support her decision to band you. Therefore you are banded!" Dad looked at me and nodded for me to continue.

"Leah." I called out. She came and stood next to me. "Please take Miss. Swan to the boarder. You can leave her on the road or somewhere in Forks. For all I can you can leave her in a ditch somewhere. I don't care." 

"Want me to take her home?" 

"No just drive her to the boarder then come back." I looked a t Bella. "You caused this on your self. Go quietly with Leah. Because if you don't I'll take you and you won't want that." She nodded and got in her truck. "Leah if the blood sucker bothers you, call me." She nodded and got in the truck. I let out a sigh as they drove out. "I'm going to go see my brother.