anger control

I had to get out of this house! Bella was driving me nuts! She had asked Jake to rebuild bikes for her. And no not just pedal bikes but dirt bikes. Witch was crazy. I once saw her fall over thin air. Plus she was being a jerk to me. Another thing was she was leading Jake on. Since her dear blood sucking Cullen left she was over here all the time. I was to the point of pulling hair out of my head. Embry and Quil thought she was awesome. Embry was about to change. His body temp was getting hotter. It was just a matter of time before he became a wolf.

I sat in the kitchen trying read my book when she walked in like she owned the place. She walked right over to the fridge and threw it open. "Did you get any yogurt like I asked." Her snotty voice came. I rolled my eyes and tried to read. "I asked you something." She came and took my book from me making me lose my place.

"I did hear you. No I didn't."

"Why not?"

"Because you don't live here." I sent her a glare and grabbed my book back. She huffed at me and walked out. In about 10 second Jake will be coming in and yelling at me. 3. 2. 1. The door opened right on my cue.

"Why were you being mean to bella?"

"Wasn't." I keeped turning pages in my book trying to find my page.

"I asked you to get her yogurt."

"Jake she doesn't live here plus nobody else likes it."

"I can't belive you!" My nose started twitching.

"Jake! Get your head out of the clouds!!" I snapped at him. He finally seemed to start using his brain again.

"I'm sorry Luc." I just glared at him. I pick my book up. Grabbed my jacket and went out of the house. I went down to the beach and up to Sam's and Emily's. I knocked on the door. Emily let me.

"Hey Lucy!"

"Hey Emily. I hope it was ok for me to come over?"

"Lucy it's fine if you come over. Are you ok?" I put my book on the table and hung my jacket up. I then sat down. She came and sat next to me.

"Bella is driving me nuts!" Emily nodded her head at me in understanding. "She's just using jake."

"Yes she is. I can't belive Billy hasn't said anything about it."

"You and me both!" I helped her make lunch. We ate our fill and left the rest for the boys. Me and Emily sat on the couch waiting for the boys to get off patrol. I sat reading my book as Emily watched tv.

I heard the stomping feet before I heard them. I rolled my eyes at them. For being wolves they sure were loud. The all came piling in. I felt strong arms lift me up. I closed my book and looked into warm brown chocolate eyes that belonged to my wolf.

"Hey beautiful. I didn't know you were coming." He sat down with me on his lap.

"I didn't know either till Bella pissed me off." He stopped chewing his muffin and he started shaking.

"Hey it's ok." I grapped his hand and put it on my heart. I grabbed his face and had him look at me. We both took deep breaths as he calmed down. Over the past couple of weeks we had been working on how to control the anger.

"Who would have thought that little Lucy Black could calm down the hot headed wolf?" Jared asked intrupting the moment. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Shut up." Paul told him.