red hair vamp has a name

We sat around the table talking and eating. Jake and Bella went out. More then likely to talk about what had happened.  Sam sat down by Emily and sighed. "Now the real question is, will it be better know that Bella knows?" I snorted at that.

"No." I said flatly. "It's going to create us  more problems and I'm about 85 percent sure this will lead us to babysitting her."

"I bet you  50 bucks that your wrong." Embry spoke up.

"I'll take that bet." I said as i turned to look at him. We both smirked at each other thinking we were right  as we shook hands.

A little while later Jake and Bella came busting through the door. "Sam! The red haired vampire is after bella!" Jake yelled. I pinched the bridge of my nose feeling a headache coming. "Her name is Victoria. Edward killed her mate." She flinched as she said the name Edward. I made a mental note to ask Paul about this later.

"And She is after me." She silenced for a moment. "I've got to leave town!"

"No." Sam said. "Bella we need you to stay here. If you leave we will never get her. You need to be on the res as much as possible so we can protect you."

I put my hand out for my money. Embry glared at me as he dug around in his pocket. He slapped the money into my hand. I counted two 20s and a 10. "Thank you."

"Great! Now we have bait!" Jared smirked. I smiled at him.

"Bella is not bait!" Jake threw a butter knife at him. Jared just caught it and put it on the table like it was no big deal. I laughed at this. It just seemed so casually.

"Fine Bella is not bait." He mumbled. I snuggled in to Paul. His arms wrapped around me.

Later it was just Paul and I on the beach. The sun was starting to sink slowly. We walked down the beach hand in hand. "Tell me about the cullens." I said as we sat down in the sand. He looked apprehensive about telling me. "Please?" I looked at him batting my eyes at him.

"Ok fine." He grumped but I could tell he wasn't mad. "So there are 7 of them. The first one is Carlisle. He is the leader. He works at the hospital in forks. The next one is Esme. Emmett is the muscles one. His girlfriend is the blond one name Rosalie. Alice is the short one. She can see the future. The one that looks like he has noddles on his head is Jasper he can control emotions. The last on is Edward he can read minds." He finished.

"Bella said that name today and when she said it she looked in pain. Why?"

"They dated." My eyebrows scrunched down in confusion.

"What? Why?"

"Bella was convinced that he loved her. That day when she went missing he left her in the forest. More then likely  died  if Sam hadn't found her."

"What is wrong with that girl?"

"A lot."

I finished putting dishes away after dinner. Dad sat at the table as I explained what took place today. Around 9 I wished him a good night and went to my room. Paul was sitting on my bed all ready looking at one of my books. He had slept  over here every night this week. I went over and sat by him. We stayed up and talked before we went to bed.

I thought Bella was down here a lot before. But now she might as well move in. When Jake wasn't here she would mope around. I was getting closer and closer to feeding her to Paul.