NEWS ABOUT THIS BOOK

Dear readers of MASTERPIECE...

I'm discontinuing this book. Though it is not popular or anything of that sort I know it did have its own little adventure! It was fun, truly was. But I've been growing as a person these past few months while being on hiatus and I've realized some things about me too. 

Pointless of this message. Point is, I'm no longer going to be writing this story. Will I maybe write other stories? Most likely yes. Can't get the writer out of me. But I've passed my Luca fixation phase and look more into my life hobbies like dance, theatre, school, choir, etc. 

So thank you, everyone. This was fun :D reading everyone's comments was always a delight. It seems pointless to write a short end chapter at what would happen because it would require lots of the action I was planning for. So I'll state what this book was gonna have happened, had I continued it. 

Up until chapter 4, Alberto and Luca would be awkward but eventually warm up to each other. There would be a mistake peck and would leave the two confused about how they felt. Gradually they'd get closer and Luca started singing songs about Alberto like Citta vuota, etc. Signor Romano was actually a bad person and would try to get money out of Luca and use him to get wealthy, yadda yadda. In the end, the two ( Luca and Alberto )  would be happy together again and Luca would settle singing in Portorosso and occasionally around the world and Alberto would go on to teaching art classes in Portorosso too. Sofia was later forgotten about. Giulia and her girlfriend would end together too. 

That's it. Pretty basic tbh. But it was just a thought.

That's all! Thanks for supporting this book! News will be mentioned if I decide to write anymore books. 

- Moomchii