000

Yuu Pov

I open my eyes and was blinded by a bright light. I move my hand towards my face covering my eyes from the bright light. I slowly sit up and look around. My vision was blurry so I squinted my eyes to see anything until my vision started to slowly come back. Once my vision came back I could particularly make out the cream walls and the building light that I had seen in the hospital.

"Wha?" I say in confusion as I don't remember coming here. I think about it for a bit until I jump up onto my legs. "Guys!" I say out loud looking around the place seeing no one. I see was more cream walls and pillars, light and hearing the buzzing sound coming from the lights.

"What happens with the battle?" I muttered to myself rubbing my forehead. All I remember was freaking out and becoming that weird monster and destroying things until Shinoa was able to stop me. I immediately felt tears drop when I remember him.

"Mika your still alive" I smiled knowing that he was alive. At least one of my family members survive. I sniff and rub away my tears. I quickly compose myself after remembering I'm in an unfamiliar place.

"Is anyone there?" I say aloud but get no response. I'm not going to lie that I was feeling scared. Not because that there could be someone here it was the feeling that I was all alone. I was going to grab my katana when I felt nothing. I immediately look down but saw nothing but an ax and a flashlight. I quietly muttered "Asuramaru" but go no response from him. I was confused since he always responded.

"Is this another one of your illusions?" I say out loud and look around. Is Asuramaru tricking me again so he can get my body? It has to be his work? Right? But I could feel Asuramaru the last time he does this. I trying to feel his presence now and. . .

I feel nothing.

I gulp now hitting the realization that I'm alone putting more weight on my fear. My breath started to quicken as I slowly go down onto the floor that is rock solid. I bit on my finger so that I wouldn't pass out. Calm down you be fine you find someone here. Shinoa would tease you if you're freaking out about being alone. I chuckle at the thought since it is most likely true.

I took a breath and look at the two objects beside me. I grab the flashlight and click the button to make sure it works. I sigh in relief but was confused since there was plenty of light here. Maybe I go somewhere that dark. I put the flashlight where my belt was and tighter the belt to hold the flashlight. I then look at my second object and grab it. I turn the ax around and traced my fingers around it. Why would I need this unless they're something here that I have to fight?

I shuddered at the idea but soon realize that this is only one place I'd seen. I haven't explored yet so there could be anything. I get up and dusted myself off. I held the ax in my hand not taking any chance but I must admit that I'm at a disadvantage. I never train with an ax so I'm worried that this will be my downfall. Mitsuba would have been so good in this situation. Come on Yuu don't show whatever in here your disadvantage but it probably saw me cry on the floor a second ago.

"Alright let see what going on here"