000.3

Yuu Pov

I was looking at the same scenery. I was hoping when I got here that someone would be here but I guess I was fooled. I frown at the thought someone that in the charge of all this is playing with me. I click my tongue at the thought that someone is playing me. I no longer think this is a test but some other party. If it is then Guren or whoever is playing a sick joke.

Only Guren knows that I hate being alone. Well, it may seem that I want to be alone that is not the case. I enjoy someone else present it just nice. I guest after Mika and the rest of my family were killed I just shut myself off from others.

They wouldn't get hurt if they were by me

"Yea" I say to myself and wipe the dust from my eye. I chuckle at the dust that was on my finger.

Grugh

"Huh" I said looking towards the direction of where the sound came from. I felt a wave of happiness knowing someone else is in here. Is that good though?

I slowly make my way towards the sound and it became louder but they also started changing. It gurgling sound grunting. Grunting sounds became panting. Then it turns into moaning which catches me off guard.

No not that kind of moaning you nasty!

It sounded like it was in pain. I frown at the thought of this person being hurt. I was going to just run in and give my aid but something was wrong. I felt goosebumps at the idea of meeting this person. I don't but my brain, my body was telling me not to go. My brain was practically screaming at me to run away. I kept moving forward and peek my head around the corner and was taken aback at what I saw.

I saw hunch being that was extremely skinning. It also had the same height as me which was unsettling. I tried to make out its feature but the being was made up of this black liquid that stains the floor under it. I even saw the black liquid stain the creamy wall into mold looking thing. I slowly back away from the being since I decided to listen to my brain. I kept walking when something stop me.

Click

"Shit" I muttered but look up and noticed that the being wasn't making sounds. I grab the flashlight and run behind a pillar that was nearby. I perk my head out and see the figure turn the corner coming into the room I'm in. I raise my ax and waited for the being. I look around and notice there was an opening for me to escape. Now I know we're my escape option.

The moment it started walking towards me my stomach began turning. What the hell I thought getting all confused. I was able to handle vampires but when this came I immediately shut down. No time for that come on get ready!

I was hoping I could catch it off guard but my hope soon crumbles as it made its way towards me. Does it know I'm here! My thought practically screams at me for a run. I hoped it would leave but it seems dead set coming towards me.

It will regret this

I ready my ax and swung.