000.4

Yuu Pov

I heard the creature shriek as I felt something hit my foot. I glance and saw the hand of the monster. I look at it in disgust as I saw the black liquid seep out of the hand. I quickly ran away from the monster and ran in a different direction. I could still hear the monster roaring in pain. My breath was becoming horsed as I started panting.

'What was that thing?' I thought as I kept running. My heart rate increased when I heard footsteps. Damn it why can't it just let me be. Did I do something to upset it?

Oh yeah, I chop its hand off.

I kept running but I heard stomping coming from behind me. I curse as I kept making several turns as I almost slip and fell. Thankfully I didn't but I was still getting chased. This is like every American horror movie ever but hey st least I haven't fallen on anything.

What do I do in this situation? Do I fight it? I kept running when I saw a hole in the floor that lead to a different room. I jumped down and didn't waste any time and kept on running. I took several turns as I heard a thud from a different room.

'So it fell down' I thought as I was started to grow annoyed. Why can't this thing leave me alone? I wanted to yell in frustration but that would give away my position. I slam my hand into my mouth so I could cover the sound I kept running hoping to minimize the sound I was making. I winced in pain as I felt my throat becoming sore.

I stop when I no longer heard the screams. Just take a breath for a few minutes and then keep running. I look around saw the same boring scenery which I look away. I look towards my ax and noticed the black liquid stuff on it. I touch it which felt extremely cold. I grab the liquid in my hands as it had a slimy texture. It didn't smell like anything but it was still gross. I rub the liquid on the walls and walk towards another room. I kept walking when I heard stomping from behind. I started running make several turns.

I look back and see that monster chasing me. How did it get here? How did it not make noise?

At this point, I yelled in frustration and was going to fight when I turn and saw a long hallway when I saw at the end a white door. I look back and I saw it quickly turn the corner which I started running.

"Come one!" I yelled at this point. I ran at full speed getting closer to the door. I heard the stomping and the screaming from behind but kept running.

'You're so close' I told myself as the door kept getting closer. I practically ran at full speed but the monster wasn't letting up. At this point, I was basically in front of the door and lending my hand out. I grab the knob and turn it opening it but met with darkness. I yelp as I lost my footing and fall into darkness.

The last thing I heard was a swish and roar before going unconscious.