000.1

Yuu Pov

I walk around the place seeing more pillars of the cream wall not finding a single person. I continue to look around through every opening and see the familiar cream pillars and bulding light. Who designs this bulding? Do they know that it driving me insane? I sigh and keep going around another only to be met with another cream pillar. I groan in frustration and notice the bench that was on the other side of the room. I walk over there and sat down and let myself rest.

It has been one hour since I started exploring and I found no one! I groan in pain when I lift my feet off the floor. This is what I get for walking one hour straight. I took off my boot and started massaging it. I felt relief but decided to take a quick break. I wish there was a clock. I'm only speculating that it has been an hour but it could be different. I sigh again the hundred times and through the whole time, I have been here.

"Is this some kind of test?" I say it loud looking at the light that was flickering. I drop my head down low feeling defeated. Like I'll get a response now. How many times have I asked for anyone to come?

Twenty-eight times?

"Give it a rest." I say to myself. I look towards the ax and turn it around in my hand. What is the point of this? I haven't met any enemies. Heck, the only thing he in this place is these weird place benches!

I pinch the bridge of my nose and take a breath to calm down. Getting anger will not help my situation. I lean back on the wall and stare at the lights. What going on here? I decided to think a bit just random stuff to pass the break time.

Wait. . .food

I sit and held my stomach. Why haven't I been hungry? Since the battle, I haven't eaten anything since we left the base. It has been three hours excluding this place since it doesn't give me a clock and there are no windows to look at the sky. I decided to just come with an excuse that I'm not hungry. I get up from the bench and slowly started making my way through the opening and keep seeing pillars.

I got bored seeing all the pillars and walls that I kinda just speed my way through the opening. I was getting bored when I heard a voice. I sound like an echo of people and I mean a bunch of them. Like when your family invites everyone to a party and you lock yourself in a room but you still hear the voices of the people downstairs. I looked towards the direction where the noise was coming from. For some off reason, there were getting loud but no one was there.

I slowly started walking towards the voices but they seems to get quiet the more I get close. I held the ax near me ready to strike anyone that charges at me. I got close making my way past the cream pillars and the occasion weirdly place a bench. I got close until the voice stopped which I immediately look around. Then look straight up and notice something new.

There in front of me was a white door with a bronze doorknob. I was confused since this was the first time seeing this. All rooms that I go in look all the same but once I hear people voices there now a door.

Maybe this is the way to out of here. I slowly go near the door but first decided to place my hear on it. I hear nothing from the other side but I could have sworn that all the voices were coming in this direction. I decided to test something out and walk away from the door. The moment I move to another room the voice return which makes me jump.

If I got through that door maybe someone over there? But if I go then there might be a reason why I have an ax. I thought about my option and decided. I made my way through the door and grab the handle.

Here goes nothing.

I breathe in slowly turn the knob and push open the door.

"Huh!?" I say.