000.2

Yuu Pov

"What the hell is this!" I yelled out loud. I rub my eye just to see what I was seeing. I look back then back at the new place. They're fucking the same thing! The only different is that there are no pillars but walls. I groan in frustration at the outcome. I was hoping that I leave this place. I wish I was being tested by Asuramaru. At least he would pop up and make fun of me.

Now I'm alone.

I decided to a few steps into the new space that didn't seem much different than the old one. I close the door and take a few steps into the new room until I was in the middle. I look to my right in an open hallway with more walls. I look toward my left and see more open hallways and walls. I pout but decided to think about something else. At least there is something different to look at. I snicker at my thought but it still looks the same as the other room. As I remember the other room I turn back and my eyes widened.

"Where the door!?" I yell and run to where the door used to be. I started feeling the wall just to see if my eye was playing tricks on me. I gasp when I felt nothing and now realized that the door was gone. Have I made a great mistake? Was it best to come here? Was this the worst decision I made?

No Yuu this doesn't even come close to what I did four years ago.

I breathe in and out and raise my hand and slap my cheek. I hiss in pain but it was a good way to stop panicking. I look at the option since they're all the same including one thing I fear. Every direction will have an enemy. The other room may not but his one has to. Where did all those voices come from? It only makes sense that they're here.

I just have to choose the one with the least amount of enemies.

I grab the ax that I drop and pick it up. I held it in a fight stance. How should I decide?

"I wish I could get a sign" I muttered but no one will hear me. I decided to think for a bit until I notice something. I got closer to the path before me and listen. Strange I don't hear anything from here. Yea I know it's an off thing to say but it's deadass silent. That is strange since I hear buzzing sounds from the light coming from the left. While Right is odds since it does have the usual buzz coming from the light but something more. It's just a weird odd sound that I can't make out. I got closer to the right side and listen closely. There I could make it out.

"Wind." I say out loud. I was suspicious since this is the big change from the sound I hear. All I heard from the other room was the footstep of me and the buzzing sound. Should I take a risk? I look back at the dead silent option which was a no-go. That one makes no sense that it is obvious. I look towards the left which for some people would be the best option. For me, it is normal. Maybe I go around and around and find nothing but the same thing. It happened in the old room until I heard something new. Now it happening right now. Should I risk it? This will probably lead me out but since that is then I have most likely a chance to meet the enemies.

I bit my lip and decided. "Here goes nothing." I say to myself. I look to the right option and started walking towards it. I held my ax ready to continue forwards. I get out of here and go back to my family. I chuckle at the word.

Family

It's been a long time since I use that word. I sigh and look up and go through the opening. I look back at the other options.

It's not too late.

I sigh and turn my head and continue with my decision. I will see it through to the end. Let just hope it won't be my downfall.