Epilogue 5 - Love Affair Diary Forum

2018/06/25

Weibo.

I am not a koi (a phrase from Chinese internet meaning one who succeeds thanks to dumb luck): Ah, ah, ah, I ran into Qiao Jing Jing today, and there was also a handsome guy beside her. Qiao Jing Jing is so beautiful in person. The guy is also really handsome. It is a pity that I did not dare get close to take photos, so I did not manage to take a shot from the front. Could it be that she is filming nearby? But we are very remote here. Not a Qiao Jing Jing fan but still very excited.

Picture 1-3.

2018/06/25

A certain entertainment section forum.

Title: QJJ on Trending Topics, Love Affair to be Exposed?

Detail: QJJ was shopping with a man and was photographed by a passer-by.

Picture 1-3

There was also a short video, but there was only a view of the backs and it was also taken from too far away.

1L (L stands for "lou" in Chinese, meaning poster): The picture is too blurry. I just want to know who this man is. From his height and long legs, is he also an actor? He's likely not someone really popular with a lot of fans. No fans claiming him?

9L: Investigated, but no such person? A newcomer? Are Qiao Jing Jing's fans going to blow up? Their idol is going to be used.

10L: Qiao Jing Jing has been filming a new drama recently. Director Li's film just finished filming last month, and she just joined the cast and crew to film her new ancient costume drama. The second male lead has still not been officially announced up until now. Could this be the mysterious second male lead?

12L: This promotion method is very common. Hype up a romantic affair with QJJ ​to attract a wave of attention. After that clarify that he is just a cast member. Yup, they will do everything possible.

15L: That would be pretty good. With that height and long legs, the pictures are too blurry and taken from too far but the silhouette still looks pretty good.. I inexplicably feel that he has a really good bearing.

25L: All of you thought too much. Do you think with QJJ's high status that she would take part in this kind of fake hype?

......

113L: Newcomer your head ... Weibo has already solved the case. Why are you still trying to figure out who he is? He's that teammate from that time when Qiao Jing Jing participated in the King of Glory exhibition match, her senior high school classmate, a very handsome guy. Moreover, he graduated from Tsinghua University and is now an aerospace engineer.

115L: Are all of you have such good eyesight? I can't see the face clearly, so how can you be sure that he and that classmate are actually the same person?

117L: The detailed case-solving process guide can be found on the Weibo "Is Qiao Jing Jing Dating Now?"

118L: 2333 (means hahaha, the more 3's, the happier you are. It is from the No.233 emoticon of Mop forum, which is one of the biggest forum in China, and that emoticon is a laughing figure.) What kind of Weibo name is this, like an old mother urging marriage.

125L: I've moved the Weibo message over! (Picture)
I have to say that many of the points are valid. First of all, height: the height difference between her and this guy is the same as with that guy in the exhibition match. Secondly, from the photos posted before in other Weibos, she lives near xx road. Guys, can you still remember what her classmate does? Aerospace! The Shanghai Aerospace Research Institute is nearby. If it is not because of him, I can't think of why Qiao Jing Jing would go to such a remote place. Furthermore, now that there's a clearer picture, when you compare it to the blurry picture taken by the passer-by, the more you look, the more they look like the same person.
I feel it is irrefutable evidence.