Chapter 8

A long time later, Yu Tu regained his composure and said, "Long time no see."

Qiao Jing Jing nodded and also said: "Long time no see."

Yu Tu kept quiet for a moment, then suggested: "Let's go and see your air purifier?"

Qiao Jing Jing: "......"

Qiao Jing Jing coughed. "I've been at home and haven't gone out for a few days. I'm a little dizzy and my eyes seem blurry. Why don't we go out for a walk first?"

Yu Tu raised his eyebrows.

"Aiya ~ it's like this." Qiao Jing Jing heaved a deep sigh, but her expression was actually very lively. "At first, I wanted to use 'the big ultimate move of telling you that there was no power. Who would have thought Ding Chao Qun would use it first? But looking at that lovely air purifier, I really felt a little reluctant to damage it ... so it is working away on its job right now. "

Yu Tu looked a bit surprise but in the end, hesitatingly said, "It's very cold outside."

Qiao Jing Jing was surprised for a moment, then followed his gaze to look at her legs. Seeing Yu Tu quickly avert his gaze, she chuckled in her heart.

"Okay, I'll go up and change my clothes."

A few steps outside of Qiao Jing Jing's neighbourhood was Binjiang Avenue, which runs along the Although separated from the by just that one river, there were a lot less people here.

Qiao Jing Jing put on a pair of trousers, let down her hair, and also added a hat, face mask, and flat lens glasses. She was completely covered so that one simply could not see her face clearly. But still, she had been a celebrity for a long time, so her every gesture naturally had a quality that drew attention. On top of that, the tall and remarkable Yu Tu in a windbreaker was beside her. With the two of them walking together, it inevitably attracted constant attention from passers-by.

Suddenly Qiao Jing Jing said: "I feel a little unsafe walking with you."

Yu Tu: "... Shouldn't I be the one to say this?"

Shouldn't he be the person worried about being discovered by her fans at any time?

"No, I sometimes come out for walks with Xiao Zhu, the girl you saw just now, but there really won't be that many people looking at us."

Qiao Jing Jing felt around in the huge pocket of the sweater, and, to his surprise, found a mask, which she handed to him: "Don't get me spotted, because it will make headlines."

Yu Tu was very doubtful. Wouldn't a grown man like him wearing a pink mask attract even more attention? Moreover, it just so happened that there was a mask in her pocket; wasn't this too coincidental?

Looking back on this last while where they had been playing games together and the experience of how he got deceived into coming over today......Yu Tu was very certain this was probably not coincidental. But the hand stretched out by Qiao Jing Jing's was too persistent, so Yu Tu could only take the mask from her and put it on.

Then he caught sight of Qiao Jing Jing's eyes smugly turn up ever so slightly. He also gave an inward smile. Indeed, he had not expected this high school classmate's idea of fun to be so... childlike?

After putting on the mask, the two walked a little further. Seeing Qiao Jing Jing looking so relaxed and comfortable, with no intention of speaking, Yu Tu had no better option but to start asking the question that had been puzzling him. "How did you end up playing games with me?"

"Ah?" Qiao Jing Jing seemed to be lost in thought. Hearing what was asked, she turned her head and blinked her eyes. "Didn't you invite me? You invited the wrong person; have you forgotten?"