Chapter 7

She did not know where Pei Pei had gone, as Pei Pei has not been replying to her for a while. Qiao Jing Jing practically wished she could travel through WeChat to pull her over.

Pei Pei: "Yu Tu seems to be working in Shanghai Aerospace Institution."

Aerospace ...

To her surprise, it was aerospace?

Qiao Jing Jing sat upright and hurriedly questioned closely: "But didn't he study finance in university?"

Pei Pei: "How come you can remember so clearly?"

Pei Pei: "How would I know how he ended up in aerospace?"

Pei Pei: "Why are you asking this?"

Qiao Jing Jing put the mobile phone away, with no intention of replying her again. A few minutes later, Pei Pei suddenly sent over a screenshot of a conversation in the high school class group chat.

Ding Chao Qun: @Yu Tu @Yu Tu, last time I bought your institution's air purifier that you recommended on your Moments  (social networking function of smartphone app WeChat). All of a sudden it broke down, but I cannot get through to the maintenance department, so can you please help me to ask them?

Ding Chao Qun: Just got through on the phone but they can only come to repair it tomorrow night. This is being used in the kid's room, so could you talk to them and have them come a little earlier. The kid coughs whenever he catches a cold.

Li Ming: Yu Tu also sells air purifiers?

Ding Chao Qun: They said it was developed for civilian use. I thought aerospace science and technology will certainly be awesome. I didn't expect this.

Yu Tu: What is not working? @Ding Chao Qun

Ding Chao Qun: It won't turn on.

Yu Tu: Is your home in Minhang District , this side of town?

Ding Chao Qun: Yes.

Yu Tu: I'll go directly to your house to take a look.

Qiao Jing Jing read through the conversation very carefully, and then condemned Pei Pei for simply sending a screenshot: "Why did you send this to me?"

Pei Pei: "It was in the group chat yesterday. I just thought of it, so I let you have a look to show you that he is really in aerospace."

Yes ... surprisingly, it was aerospace.

As it turned out, he did not give up his dream.

Qiao Jing Jing remembered that boy who talked with confidence and fervour in the aerospace forum. Suddenly the young Yu Tu became very clear before her eyes and gradually matched up with that Jade Rabbit Pounds Medicine in the game.

Qiao Jing Jing was suddenly very curious. What would he look like now?

If they had a chance encounter in the crowd one day, it should be very amusing. Unfortunately, she could not walk around freely, so there probably would not be any chance encounter.

Outside the window, a heavy haze pervaded to the tall buildings in the distance, such that the actual appearance of this city could not be seen. Qiao Jing Jing sat on the sofa in front of the French window and stared blankly for a while. For reasons unknown, her heart suddenly stirred and a thought struck her mind like lightning. She grabbed the phone and rather excitedly typed: "Pei Pei, let me see that air purifier advertisement that Yu Tu posted!"<

Consequently, the next night, when the usual five-member group, Jade Rabbit Pounds Medicine, School is Starting I'm so Panicked, Slime Package, Dragon King 2001 and Hand Can Pick Cotton, came together to form a team to play a casual match, Qiao Jing Jing began her performance.