Chapter 9

When Yu Tu arrived home, Zhai Liang was playing games with Qiao Jing Jing. He took a glance at him while still busy playing games: "He's back, don't worry."

Qiao Jing Jing's voice came from the game. "Why did it take so long?"

Yu Tu: "The subway has stopped service, so I needed to transfer."

Qiao Jing Jing was distracted for a moment, which resulted in Wang Zhaojun accidentally taking a step toward the tower. Immediately, she was hit by the tower. The other team's jungler, (acclaimed Chinese poet during the Tang dynasty – warrior/assassin) came out of nowhere and hit her with an ultimate ability.

Wang Zhaojun was so frightened, she covered her head with her arms and scampered away. "Aaaaargh, save me."

Zhai Liang also shouted, "Can't save you."

Yu Tu couldn't help but smiled when he recalled how Zhai Liang ridiculed some celebrities not long ago. He wondered what his reaction would be if one day he found out that this Cotton was presently one of the most popular female artist.

Zhai Liang was playing games with his head lowered. He casually asked, "Yu Tu, is your air purifier repaired?"

Yu Tu pondered for a moment before answering, "You ask Qiao... Cotton. Use her reply as the standard."

There is a mmp (ma mai pi is a crude swear word in Chinese akin to son of a bitch in English) in Zhai Liang's thought, which he did not know whether it was appropriate to speak. What kind of an answer was that?

"Not going to play a match?"

"I have something to do."

Zhai Liang felt that after Yu Tu went to Cotton's house, something seemed different, but he could not pinpoint what was different. After thinking for a long time, he turned to the mobile phone and asked Qiao Jing Jing.

"Cotton, is your air purifier repaired?"

After Zhai Liang finished playing a match, he eagerly went to look for Yu Tu. He saw that Yu Tu's computer was on and Yu Tu was looking attentively at the screen. He was rather surprised because Yu Tu had been very dispirited lately and had not touched the computer at all. What was going on today? Could it be he had made a decision?

He walked over and took a look. The picture on the computer screen was a King of Glory competition.

"You are watching a professional tournament?"

"Yes."

"Why are you interested in this?"

Yu Tu's answer came in a very indifferent tone. "Probably because I just suddenly got interested."

"....." Suddenly Zhai Liang remembered an important question. "By the way, is Cotton pretty?"

This time, Yu Tu contemplated for a while, then answered him: "She can be seen everywhere on the street."

Zhai Liang was a little disappointed, but he still righteously criticized Yu Tu: "Isn't your mouth a bit mean? How can you say that of a girl?"

Yu Tu: "I spoke the truth."

Much later, when Zhai Liang finally saw the true face of "Cotton"...... he was so impressed he wanted to kill Yu Tu.... This face... could indeed be seen on the street everywhere, couldn't it?

Yu Tu continuously watched professional competitions until two o'clock. At two o'clock, Qiao Jing Jing, who had been asleep, suddenly woke up. Then, she couldn't get back to sleep. Staying in bed for a while, she pulled out her mobile phone and sent a message to Xiao Zhu in WeChat (mobile text and voice messaging service developed by Tencent).