Epilogue 2 - The Tenth Letter

Qiao Jing Jing and Zhai Liang played video games together throughout the entire trip back. As expected, Zhai Liang's network on the other side was really bad, but with Qiao Jing Jing being on the highway, her network speed was not any better. After messing up one game for a bunch of random teammates, the two considerately went to play King of Glory's new way of play, The Showdown of Five Armies, which was released for Chinese New Year's.

The Showdown of Five Armies is played with five teams, two people in each team for total of ten players, in a new melee map. Both of their networks were poor, so they were basically just giving away headcounts. But they refused to concede defeat and played one game after another. In the more than two hours of travel time, they did not take first place even once.

After the car was parked in the underground car park, Qiao Jing Jing was still caught up in her playing, concentrating her attention completely on holding the phone and getting out of the car, and so she turned on her blindly-following mode behind Driver Yu.

Soon the elevator's "ding" signaled its arrival at the floor and the elevator door opened. Qiao Jing Jing was playing on her mobile phone while walking out. Only after taking a few steps did she discover this was not right. How come it was the first-floor lobby?

She looked up in puzzlement. "You can't have forgotten which floor my home is on, right?"

Zhai Liang, on the other end of the phone, was stunned and immediately gave away a headcount to express his shock. "What? What? What? Yu Tu, you're going to Cotton's home?"

Only then did Qiao Jing Jing realize that the voice chat was still on, so she quickly turned off her microphone. However, with this interruption, her Shouyue also died.

Qiao Jing Jing gloomily said an "aiya." Yu Tu sighed, took her mobile phone, stood there, and helped her to play.

It could be the same hero, but in his hands, it was not the same. As soon as he resurrected, he took several heads in a row. He completely did not need Qiao Jing Jing to explain the rules of play to him.

Zhai Liang noticed this straightway and shouted, "Has there been a substitution?"

Yu Tu turned on the microphone again and said leisurely: "What did you two even play throughout the journey? Simply an insult to my ears."

Then he took I'm So Panicked along with him, and, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, took first place.

Qiao Jing Jing stood to the side, basically watched with gleaming eyes. She had to say, when it came to gaming, Teacher Yu was still the best. After the game ended, I'm So Panicked sent another invitation over. Qiao Jing Jing decisively took the phone and pressed decline. Very smartly choosing whom to bootlick, she flattered Yu Tu, "You are right, I'm So Panicked is only half-baked. You are still the best. It's better for me to play with you!"

Saying this, she walked into the elevator.

Let's quickly go home so I can personally earn a first place.

Yu Tu pulled her back. "Wait a minute. I'm getting a letter."

Qiao Jing Jing, with a puzzled look, followed after him to the mailbox in the lobby. She watched him find her mailbox, key in the password to open it without even needing to think, and take out a letter.

Hey, although her mailbox and her home's front door had the same password, his action was just too smooth, alright? She basically had no privacy.

"How come your letter is in my mailbox?"

Yu Tu grudgingly threw a look at her. "Play less games and eat more starch."

"... What do you mean?"