2

Midoriya and Yaoyurozu is still looking at each other Midoriya still trying to think carefully on what Yaoyurozu said to him..

"Midoriya can you be my Boyfriend!!"

"are y-you okay Yaoyurozu?" he said

"huh? Why do you ask!!" She said while blushing..

"it's because I can't see the logic why are you asking me to b-be your b-b-boyfriend.. It's not like we are that close or you can call friend, right?"

"wait Midoriya are you trying to reject me?" Yaoyurozu said in a disbelief

"n-no! I just can't see why you want me to be your b-b-boyfriend!.."

'he's right.. I can't think of a single moment that we interact in our school year, wait I tried to talk to him when we selected as a representative.. No it's too short, wait what about the cavalry battle- no!... What else..!?'

Midoriya look at Yaoyurozu who is in her deeply thought.

' I think this is just a prank on me.. She can't answer my question that fast, if she really likes me she already told me how and why!!' Midoriya thought before start walking to Yaoyurozu to wake her up in her thoughts.

"hey Yaoyurozu!" he tap her shoulder making the girl startled and look at Midoriya "Sorry!" she said..

"it's okay.. So what's your answer?"

"when we go In I island!!" She said making Midoriya raise a brow.

"when I saw you and Melissa hanging out together I feel jealous because how close you were so I tell Jiro to spy on you and Melissa and tell me what you two are talking about while laughing!!" She said to Midoriya..

"that's it?" Midoriya said

"y-yes.. That's it!" Yaoyurozu said.

"isn't it happened Yesterday?"

"what....." 'Ahhhhhh!!!! I'm such an idiot I totally forgot that!' she internally screaming on her thought.

"s-so... I like you now..!" Yaoyurozu said making Midoriya uncomfortable "I think y-you should think it deeply Yaoyurozu..." he said while grabbing Yaoyurozu shoulder.

"w-why is that..?" she said "b-because I'm too average for a girl like you... Your out of my league, your beautiful smart caring young girl!!"

This makes Yaoyurozu blush heavily she didn't expect it to have such impact to her..

'wh-why am I blushing! Just a compliment from Midoriya making my heart race..!' she thought.

"while me... I'm just a reckless poor nerd boy with a ambition to become a hero just like All Might.." he said before letting go Yaoyurozu.

Yaoyurozu saw Midoriya slowly tearing up she felt bad for him she didn't know why though, she just talk to boy not that long enough but now it's like she's too comfortable with him.

'what is happening to me? Where just talking here but now I feel sorry to him... It's like I don't want him to see crying!!'

"s-sorry about this.."

"well, can you tell me why are you crying?"

"well you see your the first girl who confessed to me... I don't know how relationships work but I can try to do my best... I'm just happy to myself.!! *smiled*"

"what?" 'nice Momo.. Now you really feel bad to him now..' she thought

"well if you don't want to accept its okay we can still be friends It's OKAY if you not gonna accept it!!" Yaoyurozu said making Midoriya to say no..

"your right Yaoyurozu..!" Midoriya said making Yaoyurozu smiled 'great.. It's okay to reject me Midoriya, I'm not really mad to you so feel free to not-'

"I Accept!!"

'what?..... WHAT!!! "

"yes I will be y-your b-b-boyfriend!!"

__________________

*UA dorm/common area*

"really!... Midoriya accept your request!" Uraraka said

"of course he will.. Yaoyurozu is one of the most beautiful girl in this school so he accepted it..!" Mina said.

"yeah it's so rare for a guy to be date a pretty one..!" Jiro said..

"so are you gonna announce it or what!" Hagakure said..

"Yaomomo are you okay?" Asui said making Yaoyurozu wake up on her nightmare...

"no... I'm not.!" she slump her head in her desk trying to wake up herself into this nightmare of her..

"oh! Stop that Yaomomo!!" Mina said gaining a glare to Yaoyurozu "this is your fault Mina!" She said before Mina start running to her dorm after bowing goodbye to them.

*later*

"it's dinner time everyone!!" Iida said making all his classmates walk into the dining table.

"wow this is all good!" Sero said.

"yeah looks so delicious..!" Kaminari said

They start digging their foods while Yaoyurozu just looking at her food with dazzling in her eyes.

"wow Yaomomo your food is more like delicious than us!" Kaminari said making Yaoyurozu look at Midoriya who cook her food..

"actually I personally cook it for M-Momo.. Hehe..!" Midoriya said

All of the students who eating in the dining table stop on what they here on Midoriya even Yaoyurozu just look at Midoriya in shocked..

"WHAT!!" all the boys said except the girls who knows what happening..

"First name basis!!"

"how dare you Midoriya! To take Yaoyurozu to me!!" Mineta said running to Midoriya but stop by Asui who wrap him by her tongue.

"such manly.. *tears* I didn't know you can ask our VP to be your girlfriend..!" Kirishima said

"TELL ME DEKU! HOW DID YOU MAKE PONYTAIL TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!" Bakugo said in shouting

While the boys asking Midoriya the girls are just quiet in there until they are done eating.

.....

"how's your food Momo is it good?" Midoriya ask.

"y-yeah Midoriya-" she got cut off when Midoriya said "y-you can call me Izuku..!" he said smiling..

"hehe.. Yeah Izuku..!?"

"so what do you think is it good?" "well it's very good and quiet delicious for you to make.." she said

"really! I glad you like it Momo!!"

Yaoyurozu just let go a sigh "I should go now bye..!" She said before walking out

She walks upstairs to see Todoroki on the hall "hey Todoroki..!" she said making Todoroki look at her

"congratulations.." Todoroki said

"huh?" Todoroki look at her in confused "for your relationship.." "oh y-yeah... Thank you.."

After that Todoroki walk Yaoyurozu into her room before he walk back..

.....