17

"so what do you think Yaoyurozu- oh no should I say Momo.. *smiled*" Todoroki said while he still caressing her cheek..

*Central hospital/I-Island*

"good news Mr. Midoriya, you're in a good condition now, you can leave at the hospital in any given moment now, congratulation once again.."

After the doctor said the result, the doctor leave Midoriya in his room..

"now what..? Where should I go now.." he said before packing all of his stuff..

While Midoriya is busy on packing some of his stuff, his phone begun to ring, he take his phone and open it to see who it was  "Noelle..?"

He take the call and "hey Noelle, good morning.. How can I help?.."

"help me..? Why me!? You're the one who needs help coming from me *smiled*"

This makes Midoriya felt confused before answering her back "me?.. Why me?"

"of course you, because I know you already discharged on the hospital and I know that you don't have anywhere to go, so I'm gonna invite you to come on my place..!"

"wait- What!!"

*later*

"we're here! Welcome to my place.. Be my guess Izuku-kun~ *smiled*" Noelle said to Midoriya who still can't believe that he will be living with a girl..

"not being rude but can you please drop the kun phrase, it's weird to hear it if it's coming from you..."

"huh?!" Noelle pouts on Izuku..

"this is not right.." Izuku said to himself before looking to Noelle 'but if I decline her proposal now, I definitely see that she will be upset and mad at me.. And I don't want that to happen..'

Midoriya just accepted it with a deep sigh before saying his "thanks for inviting me here.."

"your welcome Izuku-kun~..!"

"*sigh* I should take Mr. Aizawa offer to go back in Japan.." he said to himself..

______________________________________________

*UA high/deep forest*

"that's not cool..! Todoroki.."

Todoroki slowly look behind him to see Kendo..

"oh, hey Kendo.. What's bring you here..?"

"stay away from Yaomomo, Todoroki... Please.."

Todoroki smile on what he heard before looking to Yaoyurozu.

"I'll wait for your answer Momo.." Todoroki then stood up and reach his hand to Yaoyurozu "get up Yaoyurozu.. *smile*"

Yaoyurozu hesitate for a second to take his hand but Todoroki grab her hand to pull her forcefully to get up..

"well I should be going, sorry for what you see Kendo... I'll be waiting Momo.."

"right..." Kendo said to him.

Todoroki then by pass Kendo before his face change into a disappointed face 'how disappointing...'

"hey are you okay? Yaomomo?.." Kendo said while looking worried for Yaoyurozu who is full of dirt..

"yeah I'm fine... Itsuka.."

"what happened, why Todoroki is acting like that?"

"j-just forget what you saw-" "forget?! I can't just forget what happened here!.. How can I call myself a hero if I can't even help my friend!..."