18

*UA dorm/1-a*

"CAN YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME!!" Bakugo said to Uraraka..

"p-please Katsuki!.. Let's talk..?"

"Why should I talk to someone who didn't respect my friend in the first place.." he said before walking upstairs..

"K-Katsuki *sniff*"

Asui walk to her friend and hug her "it's okay Ochacko, just let him be for a while.."

Bakugo walking upstairs while tempering himself to shout..

"damn IT!!" he said before he produced some explosion on his hand..

"very angry, Bakugo.."

Bakugo heard it and look up front to see Todoroki smiling..

"you bastard.. What are you doing here?!.."

"I'm just visiting someone.. *smile*" Todoroki said before walking pass on him..

'that icy hot bastard!!' he said to himself opening his door and walk inside his room..

'why is she still refusing me? I thought we're in relationship after what happened..' Todoroki thought while walking down stairs..

*Yaoyurozu room*

Yaoyurozu is in her bed crying again not because of what she did in Midoriya but on what a happen a moment ago with her and Todoroki..

*Flashback*

Yaoyurozu is on her phone trying to call Midoriya..

"please Midoriya answer it..?!"

Before all of a sudden Todoroki barge in to her room without permission of her..

"T-Todoroki? What are you doing here..?" Yaoyurozu said while shaking..

"hmm? I'm just missed you..?"

"what?..."

"okay okay, I'm here to know what is you're answer on my question.."

Yaoyurozu feel a little bit nervous because this is the first time she saw Todoroki like psychopath..

"m-my answer? *gulp*"

"yeah, you're answer.."

Todoroki start walk towards her making Yaoyorozu feel a little bit uncomfortable. He saw her phone and see Midoriya's number, he averted he's gaze to Yaoyorozu and ask "why are you contacting, Midoriya?"

Yaoyorozu flinched and hide her phone before answering Todoroki.

"I... I want to say s-sorry.."

Todoroki's eyes widen before he laughs..

"Todoroki..?"

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it... You're joking right?"

"n-no! I'm serious-" Yaoyorozu cutted by Todoroki when she pushed by him in the bed..

"Todoroki..?"

"you really didn't get it don't you?!... Midoriya and the others hate you now, Yaoyorozu!"

Yaoyorozu just stare at Todoroki trying to hold back her tears..

"no one in this dorm or even in school likes you anymore Yaoyorozu... I'm the only one who is still loving you, so please accept my offer..."

Todoroki lean on top of her and start sniffing her neck before he caressing he's hand through her arms until grabbing her chest. Yaoyorozu try to push him away from her but no luck the boy is stronger than her. Todoroki start kissing her neck then lick it, this give Yaoyorozu a disgusting feeling.