15

*central hospital/I-Island*

"if that's your final decision then... We will not complaint on that.. But"

Midoriya look at his teacher, Mr. Aizawa..

"you will still be part of Class 1-A cultural festival... You need to come in UA at least, is that clear.."

".... Y-Yes sir.." "don't worry on your academics your still be doing that here.. But for hero training... I think that thing will suffer the most and you will be left behind by your classmates.." Mr. Aizawa said to Midoriya..

"....."

All Might look at Aizawa with worried..

"I don't know what are you feeling right now, but I'm sure your still in pain, on what happened between you and your classmates... Specially, Yaoyurozu..." Aizawa look at All Might before asking Midoriya..

"I will ask you this.. Do you want me to expel all the girls or, not..?"

Moment of silence emerged in the room before Midoriya take a deep breath and said..

"I still feel the pain and anger towards them... Specially Momo- I mean Yaoyurozu, but I don't want to be left behind by them..." Midoriya said before he stood up "so please sir, give me until Cultural festival... I'll give you my decision.."

Aizawa tap Midoriya shoulder and said..

"very well... Until you comeback then..."

Aizawa walk to All Might and gesture him to say his goodbye..

"young Midoriya, I'm sorr-" "sorry! All Might..!! I really am.." Midoriya bowed on All Might giving the guy a shocked..

"what are you saying, Young Midoriya..?"

"I'm sorry on what I said to you awhile ago and sorry for disappointing you... *sob* I should not worrying all this love stuff and just improve myself, do some training... *sob* so you can be proud of me..."

Midoriya wipe his tears on his eyes..

"but, instead... I ignore it all and focus on her..."

All Might walk into Midoriya and give the kid a hug..

"don't say that, Young Midoriya... You just did what a boyfriend do to his love, and with that I'm proud of you... I thought you will become like me, an old man without someone..." All Might said making both of them chuckled at the same time..

"thank you All Might..."

"your welcome, Young Midoriya..."

After a moment, David walk in to the room to see All Might and Midoriya hugging each other making him smiled before looking to Aizawa who is smiling a little bit to the sight..

"is Midoriya okay now..?" David ask Aizawa..

".... No, but I'm sure this gave the boy a little bit of confidence to himself to face the problem that his facing right now..."

"I hope... So.." David said before telling to his daughter and Noelle to come in..

The two walk in to the room to see All Might and Midoriya smiling, this makes Noelle and Melissa smiled too. Midoriya saw Noelle coming in so he immediately tell to All Might that she's the friend of Melissa who help him every time that he needed too..

"hey Noelle.." Midoriya said

"hey...." Noelle said to Midoriya

"hey Uncle Might!..." "Melissa!!"

"All Might, I want you to introduce Noelle to you.." Midoriya said making Noelle bow at All Might..

"hi sir!!" Noelle said while bowing "oh hello Noelle..!"