Chapter 3 - A Whole Lotta Trouble

"I believe introductions are in order, the name's V, what's your name?" V questioned as he dodges multiple lethal strikes from the unknown lady demon's tendrils.

"It's Evelynn, my handsome dear." The demon known as Evelynn introduced herself as she readies her sharp claws for swiping.

"Oh boy." V groaned as he commands Griffon to fly him away, the demonic blue bird casually pulling him up in the air and holding him as they fly away, "What a pain in the ass."

"Never thought I would hear that coming out of you, V." Griffon laughed as he gently drops V far away from the battle with Evelynn while Shadow is fighting her with his enlarged claws.

"Shred her!" V commanded to Shadow, glaring at Evelynn, "To pieces!"

Shadow roared before instantly transforming his whole body into a spinning blade, charging forward to Evelynn.

Seeing the attack coming at her, Evelynn jumped high in the air, dodging it barely.

"Go!" V commanded to Griffon, and the demonic blue bird instantly charges at Evelynn while curled up to a hard ball.

Evelynn gasped in pain as Griffon hits her on the head before he sends down a powerful lightning bolt onto her, "It's barbecue time!"

The demonic succubus screamed in pain as it hits her, launching her down in high speeds. Evelynn yelped as she lands horribly on the ground.

"Well, this has been fun, Evelynn but it's time to wrap this up." V stated, readying his cane for the kill.

"Oh, I agree, dear." Evelynn gritted her teeth before revealing a smirk on her face. Instantly she transforms into her true form, gone is her seductive beauty and now replaced by a menacing demon with horns and violet eyes surrounded by shadow and glowing violet tendrils. She then charges at V in a blur.

V quickly summons Shadow beside him and commands him to charge forward while Griffon is firing multiple lightning strikes which literally phases through her.

"You're only delaying the inevitable, love." Evelynn taunted as she literally passes through Shadow, moving closer to the pale young man.

"She's now intangible, V! Watch out!" Griffon warned as Evelynn passes through him as well, now nearing close to V.

Quickly charging his cane with demonic energy, V took a deep breath before quickly throwing it to Evelynn, stabbing her in the stomach and stopping her advance.

"Not possible." Evelynn whispered, spitting out blood before she slowly collapses down on the ground.

"The power of intangibility, huh? I have to say it's an impressive ability but not exactly new." V admitted, instantly teleporting towards the injured demon, "I underestimated you, Evelynn. But now you die!"

V holds up his hand and materializes another cane but this time it's made out of pure demonic energy, readying to strike her down.

"No, wait, please!" Evelynn begged as she starts crawling away, "Please no!"

"Kill that hoe, V!" Griffon cheered, "Shut her up!"

"What the hell is going on here?!" Someone shouted, catching V's attention and causing him to dematerialize his energy cane. It was the top enforcer who had now woken up along with all the others.

Seeing the chance and distraction, Evelynn quickly pulls out V's cane out of her and tosses it aside. She then hastily dives down off the bridge, fleeing the scene and her near death sentence. V wanted to give chase but simply decided not to. She was just a simple mid level demon anyway. Not really much trouble. But still, this will leave a bad taste in his mouth.