Chapter Three - Letting Go.

I sat up from my chair and went to my bedroom slowly.

I looked into my room, my bed was made neatly. I suppose Clarke washed my sheets and set them. God, I already missed him. I missed his touch. Every time he touched me, I just melted into him. I craved some company yet, I could call him.

 But, I didn't want to be seen as such a low, sensitive being. I wasn't gonna allow that. 

"Don't talk now, Just hold me.." I said, feeling my eyes start to water and I sat on the ground, like a careless child. I started to shiver and breath heavily. I can't stop thinking to myself.

 Between the games, we played you always had me in your hands like your puppet.

I sighed and leaned my back against the edge of my bed. I shivered violently. Shit. Not this again. I can't be alone while I'm in this state. I made my phone appear in my hand and hesitated on calling him. Fuck. 

What do I do?

- - -

I blacked out after calling him. I woke up who knows how long, maybe hours later? It was dark outside by the time I woke up. I looked around, the room was pitch black and I started to feel anxious. 

Someone was in here with me. Who was it though?

My hands started to tremble while my anxiety went through the roof, only to be met with someone grabbing my hand. I turned around and sighed in relief. It was him, Clarke. Thank God he got my call.

"You okay? You called me screaming and you were stuttering so much It took me a while to understand what you were saying. You hung up randomly and I came rushing over here. I found you on the ground having a panic attack." He explained the situation calmly and softly, as he sat beside me, grazing my hand. 

He put his other hand that was free on my forehead as if he were checking my temperature. "You're still pretty warm, sweetheart." He said worried and looked at me.

Sweetheart?..

I bit my lip just thinking about that..word..I held my tears while I looked at him in the eyes.

"Something wrong? You seem exhausted and somethings on your mind. You know you can tell me anything right?" He said, bringing my hand to his lips and kissing it. 

"I-I.. just have a lot on my mind.." I said, starting to feel oddly very warm and sick.

"Well, just know I'm always here for you...You okay? When I got here, you started to feel sick and just threw up on the floor. Had to clean it up." He said getting closer to me.

My eyes grew wide and a small blush was upon my face, embarrassed. How could I show such weakness to him! He'll disown me also! He'll think low of me and leave me! I thought, before shaking those thoughts away.

"I'm sorry you had to do that! I'm sorry you have to see me like this and see of disappointment I am." I cried before getting cut off with a kiss. We kissed for a few more moments holding each other and backing away for air. I was surprised he kissed me, even though my mouth probably reeked of puke.

"No need to apologize..None of this is your fault. I want to make sure your okay, but first I want to get rid of that fever of yours and take care of those cuts on your wrists." He said calmly and looked at me knowing I would refuse his help.

"Don't worry about my wrists! I'm fine!" I hissed, unaware of the tone I gave him. I apologized immediately for my tone. He stayed quiet for a bit, stunned by the tone I used, yet he kept going.

"No! It's okay Adam dear. I understand how you feel, but I want you to be okay, so please let me take care of you!" He insisted. I eventually gave in and accepted. "Let's get you cleaned up and dressed more comfortably.." He said softly, and helped me up, lead me to the bathroom, holding my hips gently.