Chapter 11.

"Get up babe" I heard as I slowly began to open my eyes. "We have to go, we're going to meet the 1d boys and then we'll all be getting a plane to New York, get up we are going to be late." Ashton said as he started to get dressed.

"I hate you, you know that?" I smiled up at him, rubbing my eyes.

"I'm too cute for you to hate me." He replied.

"That is very true." I said as he began to pull my leg to get me up.

"okay okay I'm coming." I said as I reluctantly got up, just remembering what happened last night. Of course I would sprain my wrist on our first date. Wait a go Emma, way to play cool.

I got up, put on a pair of grey Hollister yoga pants and an oversized hoodie, I put my hair in a messy bun and pulled on my converse. I think it's best to stay comfortable while travelling.

I didn't bother putting on any makeup, it was just way too early and my skin was healthy at the moment, so I had nothing to cover up. I know it is going to be my first time meeting One Direction so you'd think I would dress up a bit more, but I figured if they were going to see me everyday they would have to get used to me with no make up on, and plus six hours on a plane, I want to be as comfortable as I can.

I finished packing my bags and headed out to the door. I was waiting for the boys for about 10 minutes, because none of them were smart enough to start packing yesterday. Once we were all rounded up, we made our way downstairs, where the car would take us to the airport. Everyone was in good spirits, except Luke, of course. He was really not a morning person.

The five of us packed into the car and headed to LAX. I was kinda terrified, as anyone would be if you were about to meet the biggest band on the planet and join them on tour.

"Em, it will be fine, c'mon you've been with us for almost a week now and the four of us absolutely love hanging with you. So will the 1d boys. I swear they're super normal." Michael said giving me an encouraging smile, obviously seeing how nervous I am.

"And plus." Calum said. "You're Irish, Niall loves anyone that has any sort of Irish connection and you're actually Irish so he'll love you even if you were some sort of evil bitch queen, which you're not." I just laughed.

"Sure that's why Niall and Ash get on so well, because Ashton is like 1/16 Irish." Luke finally spoke up, cheering up as he woke up more.

"Shutup Luke, I am half Irish." Ashton said really defensively.

"Thanks guys, shutup Ash, that actually helped, in a kind of weird way." I said, calming down slightly.

We made our way into the airport, the boys stopped for some fans. It was really cute actually, I loved seeing how happy the fans face's were after meeting them and it actually melted my heart seeing how much the fans meant to the boys as well.

We went through security and I was let straight through, while the four boys were stopped and searched. I suppose they kind of have a 'bad boy/punk rock' look, but in reality they're more like excited squirrels.

We made our way into this room, where we'd meet up with One Direction, because they obviously can't be out in the public. The five 1d boys were all siting down in chairs, and instantly jumped up as we walked in.

The nine boys all ran to each other, embracing each other in 'bro hugs'. It was kind of adorable, if you ask me. I just kinda stood to the side awkwardly, not rally knowing what to do.

"You must be Emma!!" Harry called out and all attention turned to me.

"Hey guys, really nice to meet you, I'm a big fan." I said, trying to stay as calm as you possibly can when Harry Styles knows your name.

"Wait" Niall basically screamed. "You're Irish?" He said as he ran over to me.

"Yep, I'm from Cork originally, but I was living in Dublin before coming here." I replied as I watched him try to conceal his excitement, embracing me in a hug.

"This is the best thing ever! It's so amazing to hear an Irish accent." He said and I'd really have to agree, after spending almost a week with hearing nothing but Australian accents, which is amazing, I love the accent, but it was refreshing to hear an accent that reminded me of home.

"Okay before Niall collapses because of excitement, we better all introduce ourselves." Louis said pulling Niall away from me a bit.

"I'm Louis, I'm the best one." He said shaking my hand. "Hey Louis, I'm Emma, I'm not in a band but I'm also the best one. You know just in general." I said laughing.

"Looks like we'll already be best friends." I kinda fangirled at that on the inside, like who else can say Louis Tomlinson said that we're best friends.

Liam, Harry and Zayn all came over and introduced themselves and they all told me they were "the best." Looks like Louis set a trend.

Once we all sat back down I turned to all of the 1d boys "I dunno why you guys bothered to introduce yourselves, I think I, along with the entire world know who you are." I said laughing.

"Well I could say the same myself, Ashton wouldn't shutup about you on the phone yesterday." Harry said and I looked at Ashton who was now blushing, how cute.

"Aw Ash, that's so cute." I said walking over to wear Ash was sitting and placing a soft kiss on his cheek. He pulled me onto his lap, kissing me hard on the lips as he pulled me closer, until we were interrupted by the shouting from the eight other boys in the room. I just laughed and stood up as we began to board the plane.

I ended up sitting between Niall and Ashton on the plane, there goes me sleeping on the plane. I'm sitting between the two loudest people on the tour.

They literally laugh at everything, which is pretty adorable, except for the fact I barely slept last night. I just kind of sat there while Niall asked us questions about how we met and what happened my wrist and Ashton answered, for both of us. I closed my eyes, and rested my head on Ashton's shoulder. I think they thought I was asleep, but they continued to talk anyway.

"I've always wanted one of my friends to have an Irish girlfriend, and plus she's gorgeous, you're a lucky guy Ash, she's a keeper." Niall said.

I could feel my cheeks burning. Hopefully they wouldn't notice that I'm awake.

"I know" Ashton said "I don't know what she sees in me, I mean she's perfect." He said as he wrapped his arm around me and I nuzzled into him, and I drifted off to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n I know Zayn isn't in the band (sobs uncontrollably😭) anymore but I'm just gonna pretend he is since this was set during wwa. Thanks for reading please vote/comment/share, you know the drill. I LOVE YOU❤️
-Emma x