Chapter 9.

It will always be Emma's POV unless I say otherwise*

I woke up really suddenly when I felt my body land against the hard tiled floor of the hotel room. I scraped my elbow off of the bedside locker next to me leaving a line of blood from my elbow to my wrist.

I was still half asleep and extremely confused. How did I end up on the floor? I know I was a bit clumsy but I'm not that bad. I wouldn't just fall off?

I quickly stood up to make my way to the bathroom to clean my arm. That's when I realised what had happened. I turned to face Ashton with his body sprawled across the entire queen sized bed, in a star shape, with his bed against the pillow as he quietly snored.

He pushed me off while he was asleep. Wow first night sharing a bed as a couple and I get pushed off of the bed by my boyfriend. Wow I'm lucky.

I went to the bathroom, grabbed a wet cloth and began to clean the cut on my arm. It hurt like hell. It was almost like a huge paper cut along my forearm, it really did hurt like a bitch, why did the edges of the locker have to be so pointy? I could hear Ashton mumbling from the bed, as he began to finally wake up.

"Babe?" I heard Ashton say as he walked into the bathroom, where I was and gave me a hug from behind, wrapping his hands around my waist and planting small kisses on my neck.

"You woke me up" he said and I couldn't help but laugh to myself. "I couldn't feel you in the bed anymore and I woke up." He whined.

I let out a small chuckle. "Well Ash, I think that's pretty interesting, because I remember somebody kicking me off the bed, and I scraped my arm" I said sticking my now clean arm into his face, although you could still see where I scraped it.

"Oh shit" he said "I'm so sorry Em, I didn't mean to I'm just a heavy sleeper I'm so sorry you can scrape my arm if you want to." He rambled.

I simply laughed. "It's fine Ash, it doesn't even hurt that much anymore. I'll be fine, plus don't worry I'll get you back at some point" I winked as I walked into the kitchen area of the suite.

The usual happened as I walked into the kitchen, I was almost knocked over by the three six foot tall boys who all attacked me in hugs.

"Morning Em" they chanted. Ashton walked in behind me.

"What?" He said. "No hugs for me, the guy you've known for lover 3 years?" He said, acting hurt.

"Nah we like Emma more" Luke said. "Yep I agree" Michael soon chirped in "we're actually thinking of replacing you with her." "You any good on drums Em?" Cal asked, as the three boys laughed hysterically.

It wasn't that funny but I think they found it hilarious because we could all tell Ashton was secretly sad he didn't get any hugs. "Couldn't be too hard?" I replied.

"I'm sure my boyfriend wouldn't mind giving me some lessons" I said as I nudged Ashton in the arm and he finally gave in and gave me a huge smile. He opened his mouth to reply but was interrupted by the screaming from the other three.

"What?" Michael yelled, honestly I'm not sure if he ever stops yelling.

"Boyfriend?" He yelled again.

"This is like the best news ever!" Calum called out as he ran over and gave me a hug.

"I've said it since the moment you came in here the other night, you guys are so perfect for each other" Cal said, and I blushed. I didn't realise we were perfect for each other. I sure hope he's right.

"I agree" Luke butted in. "You guys were like meant to be or something." I just laughed.

"Okay, I'm gonna leave before the three of you go all William Shakespeare on me." I said as I walked into the bedroom to check my phone. I haven't really been on it since the whole mishap yesterday.

I really listened to Ashton's advice and that's not to late these people make me upset, what they're saying isn't true, so why bother let it affect me?

"What's going on?" I said as I walked back into the room where the boys were currently jumping around Ashton while he sat laughing with his hands in his head.

"I'm not doing this now" he said shaking his head.

"Hey what's happening?" I asked, very confused.

"They're making me pick who I want to be the best man at my or should I say, our wedding" he said kinda awkwardly.

"Oh my God guys" I laughed. "It hasn't even been 24 hours, we haven't even gone on a proper date yet." I said laughing.

"Oh shit" Ashton said standing up. "That reminds me I have to make a phone call." Ashton said as he picked up his phone and started frantically calling somebody and walking into another room.

"ASHMA, ASHMA, ASHMA" they chanted.

"What the fuck are you guys doing now?" I asked them, laughing.

"What?" Luke said. "Ashma, it's you and Ashton's ship name." Michael explained. "We had Emshton as well, but Ashma has a better ring to it." Cal quickly said.

"You guys are so weird." I said walking out of the room to find Ashton. They never failed to make me laugh.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n
Don't forget to vote/comment/share.
It makes me happy:)
-emma x