Chapter 10

I woke up not being able to remember how I ended up in bed. I remember the five of us sat down and decided to watch Men In Black, obviously the boys picked that because Will Smith is in it.

Anyway, I remember watching half of the movie, I must have fallen asleep and somebody obviously lifted me into bed. Probably my boyfriend. I have to remind myself every now and then that he's actually my boyfriend.

I'll still never understand why he would go for a boring old Irish girl like me? He could have any girl in the world. Not that I'm complaining, at all.

Ashton wasn't next to me when I woke up, he's probably either in the kitchen or watching TV or something. I walked into the living room to find Calum fast asleep on the couch and Luke and Michael frantically playing FIFA, looking ready to kill each other.

I watched them for a while and laughed at Luke, as he tried to keep up with Michael who obviously had much more practice.

"Aw poor Lukey, I'll teach you how to play better." I said, mockingly to him.

"Wow Luke that's bad if Emma has to help you." Michael said.

"Is that a challenge I hear Clifford? Twenty dollars I'll beat your sorry ass in the next game." I said, walking over to Michael and sticking out my hand for him to shake, as I got a round of "ooooooohhhhhs" from Luke and a now awake Calum.

"C'mon Mikey, if you're so amazing I'm positive you could beat me, go on shake my hand." I said, annoying him until he agreed.

"Fine Cooke, you got a deal." He said. "You'll be sorry." He smirked.

"Keep thinking that Clifford, you do realise I have two older brothers, I've been trained into playing FIFA since I could move my hands, I'll show you sorry." I teased.

I'm an extremely competitive person, as is Michael, losing is not an option for either of us. This was gonna get interesting. I love how competitive Michael and I get, especially around each other.

It's one of the main reasons we have bonded so well. In the few days I've know on him we've constantly been challenging each other to various things. Me winning almost every time of course, as I said, losing is not an option.

I use my usual strategy. I start off pretty bad, leaving him get an early goal, I keep it 1-0 until the second half, then I get a goal, making the score even. I keep it that way until the last minute of the game where I get a really unexpected goal.

I find it a lot more fun to keep the game close and then beating someone. Michael was not happy.

"As much as I love you Em, like a sister almost, I kinda wanna kill you right now, nobody ever beats me at FIFA." He pouted.

I just laughed and that was when Ashton came in. "Sup Mike, please don't kill my girlfriend, I'd really appreciate thanks bro." He said, giving me a wink.

I just laughed. "We will have a rematch and I'll think about whether or not I wanna kill you or not" Michael joked. I never thought I'd get on so well with all the boys, I know I could trust them with anything.

"Okay c'mon everyone into the kitchen" Ashton said.

"To conclude our final day in LA I decided to get us Nando's!" The four of us screamed with excitement and ran into the kitchen. One problem with living with four boys, you needed to be fast with food, or it would be gone.

"I can't believe you guys are heading to New York tomorrow to continue with the tour. I better start looking at flights back to Ireland." I said, sadly. Ashton and I just became a couple now we'd have to go long distance?