Chapter 8.

EMMA'S POV*
I woke up the next morning still in the same clothes, with puffy eyes and mascara running down my face. I looked like crap. I don't really remember what happened, I told Ashton everything that happened between Charlie and I and I must have fallen asleep after that. What the hell was I supposed to do now?

I don't have enough money to survive out here by myself, I won't be able to afford an apartment by myself and do I really want to start a new life here, with no friends?

I mean I'm friends with the boys, but they're going to be going to a new city soon. And I really didn't want to go back to Ireland, I want to try and start a music career here, but I know it's not going to happen anytime soon, so I guess moving back was my only option. As much as it killed me to think so.

I decided to get up. I checked my phone it was 11:15 am, wow I slept in. I did stay up until like 5am, so I suppose it's okay. I heard a voice and turned to see Ashton standing in the doorway.

"Well hello there sleeping beauty." he joked. "You pretty much passed out after you told me what happened, did you sleep okay?" He asked.

"Yeah it was perfect, everything was perfect. Thank you so much for letting me stay here, you guys are the best. I would've ended up sleeping in the lobby or some cheap motel, and I probably would have cried, in fear of some crazy person trying to kidnap me." We both laughed.

"I'm glad I could help" he said, sitting down next to me.

I only just realised that he's only wearing a pair of shorts. I found myself gazing at the muscles on his chest and arms. I tried to snap myself out of it.

"Eh- uh I uh can I have a shower? I look and feel like crap." I asked.

"Yeah yeah sure just through there, there's towels already in there, sorry if it's messy Luke just had a shower. By the way Emma, I don't know how you feel but you certainly don't look like crap, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, as cliché as that sounds." He laughed, looking embarrassed.

What the hell? He thought I was beautiful? He could literally have any girl in the world. "Aw thanks Ash, I know you're just saying that to make me feel better, and it did, so thank you." I said as I kissed him gently on the cheek.

"I'm serious Em" he said looking me straight in the eyes, I could see in his eyes that he meant what he was saying. It made my heart race, I didn't know what to say.

"Thanks Irwin, you're not too bad yourself" I winked as I walked off and I heard him laugh.

I showered, washed my face, dried my hair and got dressed. I put on plain black leggings an oversized t shirt and my doc maartens and put my hair in a bun.

I wasn't bothered putting on any makeup, it's not that I'm extremely confident in myself, but right now I knew it was just going to be the boys in the suite and I didn't think they would judge me.

I went into the kitchen to find Ashton cooking something and the other three sitting down at the table. Wow this place was huge. Perks of being in a famous band I guess.

"Hey guys" I said as Luke, Calum and Michael all ran over and attacked me in hugs. "Emma!!" They said in unison. "You're awake."

I sat down at the table with the boys, waiting for Ashton to bring out the food. He eventually put a big bowl of scrambled eggs and loads of toast on the table, looking extremely proud of himself.

We all hungrily grabbed loads of food, and the bowl was clean within a few minutes. And I have to admit, it was good. Beats crappy hotel breakfast anyway.