Chapter 5.

Emma's POV
Of course it just had to be Charlie of all people coming around the corner at that exact moment. Just my luck.

Ashton walked out in front of me, I was so shocked about seeing Charlie coming I had completely forgotten that my fingers were intertwined with his. On the inside I was slightly freaking out that we were holding hands, lame I know. But I had to calm down, I had bigger problems at the moment.

She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw us, or when she saw Ashton. I was walking slightly behind him. With that, and the fact that Ashton Irwin was standing right in front of her she took no notice of me.

"Oh my God, you're Ashton Irwin, I'm Charlie, I'm such a huge fan." Charlie said excitedly, almost screaming.

"Hi Charlie, would you mind keeping it down, security is probably looking for me, along with like a hundred fans." Ashton said.

"What were you doing in a closet anyway?" She asked, twirling her hair around her finger.

"We just needed a minute to talk alone, that's all." He smiled, looking around constantly to see if anyone was coming.

"Oh we." Charlie said, suggestively. "Who's the lucky girl?" She asked and that's when I knew I was screwed. No dodging this bullet.

"Oh no, it's not like that. We're just good friends, isn't that right Emma?" He asked, moving so I was in full view now.

So you may be thinking 'what's the big deal?' But what you don't know is that Charlie is extremely possessive. She really does not like to share things and in her head 5sos is her thing, so me being in a closet with the drummer, may possibly make her explode.

"Emma??" She exclaimed. "What the hell are you doing in a closet with Ashton!?"

"He just told you, I bumped into him and there was people coming so he just pulled me in here with him, it was nothing!" I said, although I could feel the nervousness in my voice.

Normally I could be a total bitch without batting an eyelid, but with Charlie I could never be bothered dealing with her tantrums when she got mad, so I tried to stay on her good side, majority of the time anyway. Sure, I love her, but she can be a serious pain in the ass sometimes.

"Well it sure doesn't look like nothing" she said nodding to my hand, which was still holding Ashton's. Thanks Charlie, way to make everything ten times more awkward than before.

We awkwardly let go of each other's hands and looked at each other, both trying to think of how to cover this up. I know what this looks like, it looks like we just made out in a closet, not that I'd complain, but that isn't what happened.

Ashton finally spoke up "Eh I better get going, everyone probably thinks I've been abducted by aliens or some weird shit like that, I'll see you around freckles." he winked at me and I could a smile creep across my face.

"Oh and you too, sorry what's your name again?" He asked, nodding at Charlie.

"Its Charlie" she said with a smile, a fake smile may I add.

"Oh yeah, shit, I knew that. Sorry I'm bad with names, anyway nice meeting you, I'll text you later Emma, bye." I nodded as he gave me a quick smile and walked off.

"Charlie, just hear me out okay, it wasn't what it looked like" I said as she approached me coming inches away from my face, with her brown eyes almost turning black with anger.

"Bullshit Emma, bullshit" she whispered fiercely, as she stormed off down the hallway. Well, that was just fabulous.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
Remember to vote/comment/share.
Short chapter but anyway stay cool :)
- Emma x